UX Designer – Inhouseref: 4071 BBVIAS2
- Negotiable Dependant on Experience
Our client is a well established company growing at a rapid pace. They offer a broad choice of services and are committed to innovation as they look for new ideas which will improve the customer experience and their business processes.
They are looking for a UX / User Experience Designer to join their specialist UX team ASAP.
Our Ideal candidate;
They are looking for someone with a passion for UX design with an awareness and understanding of how and why people use online products. You will have studied UX in depth and be a UX designer from another agency / inhouse company.
Your role will be to help define the interactivity and UX on a variety of products; proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible. You will be working with the Digital Manager to help further develop the UX strategy, investigate problem areas and ensure all the product experience is driven by a user centric approach.
- Design – Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs, and presentations.
- Deliver – Produce UX solutions that improve the core workflows of target users
- Understand Users – Conduct user research to better understand intent, motivation and behaviour
- Collaborate – Work closely with a team of stakeholders, strategists, analysts, developers, and designers.
- Design and create working prototypes in XD.
- A passion for user-centered design, service design.
- Related experience within UX designer or similar.
- Familiarity with UX trends, methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Adobe XD is desirable.
- Skills in tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research.
- Experience of working with data and data analysts to identify new opportunities of improvement.
- Demonstrated understanding of the constraints placed on UX by specific technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well in a highly collaborative, team-based environment.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Their staff enjoy competitive benefits and supportive teamwork, their people enjoy helping them on their mission and benefit greatly from the challenges that come with working for a successful company.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Commutable from: Rotherham, Sheffield, Doncaster, Chestrefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.