Senior PPC Managerref: 4070 KNOASGI
- £30K to £40K DOE
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in Search & Social Media Marketing. For over a decade they have grown the team and built systems that delivers excellence in customer delivery and customer service for clients across a wide range of sectors.
They’re after a remote working / onsite PPC know-it-all to join their team!
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a PPC Manager, or Senior PPC Manager depending on experience!
They’re after an implementer, facilitator and inspiring team manager who will work with the PPC Lead to shape and deliver the PPC offering they have for their clients, as well as the PPC team.
You’ll be working closely with key clients to deliver digital advertising campaigns and strategies to an exceptional standard.
- Support the Account Managers & PPC team in the delivery of strategy
- Work collaboratively with the Account Managers
- Manage the PPC Executives and Senior PPC Executives in the team.
- Delegate tasks effectively
- Facilitate weekly meetings with the PPC team
- Support the PPC team in the daily optimisation & management of PPC campaigns
- Inspire, nurture & coach the PPC team
- Liaise directly with clients and report on campaign performance
- Work with the PPC Lead to implement new PPC processes and automations
- Support the commercial team & PPC Lead in the development of new business
- Awaken Potential in yourself, your fellow team members and the business’ Clients and the community wherever possible.
- a passion for Google Ads and paid advertising
- experience in Search Ads 360 would be a plus!
- experience in managing a team
- experience in managing high spend PPC accounts/campaigns
- Google Ads certified
- experience using Google Ads Editor, Google Ads & Analytics
- experience with lead generation & ecommerce campaigns
- ability to generate and effectively distribute PPC processes
- ability to prioritise, manage your won time and own workload
- be able to manage and inspire a team
- have written and spoken English at a high quality (B grade or higher English Language GCSE)
- support the creation of sales collateral & attend relevant pitch meetings
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Between £27,000 – £40,000 pa DOE.
- Epic working space, including bar, gaming areas and more.
- Free office drinks & snacks
- EAP Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounts and Shopping Rewards
- Weekly Training, conferences, external training
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Social days & nights out
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible / Remote working
- Profit Share
- Annual Rise
- 6 Monthly Performance and Pay reviews
This role is available as remote working or onsite, so you’re welcome to continue work in their large offices in Kent if you live locally!
Keywords: PPC manager, PPC marketing manager, digital account manager, search AM, ppc account manager, PPC consultant, senior search, account manager, online marketing, digital marketing, remote jobs in search.
Commutable from: Folkstone, Sandgate, Dover, Ashford, Aylesham, Bilsington, Dymchurch, Elham, Kent.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.