Retail Interior Designer (Graduate)ref: 3057 NSPNG23
- £18,000 - £21,000
Our client is an international brand implementation agency that brings global household brands to life in any environment anywhere in the world. They work with some of the world’s largest companies, turning concepts into reality, making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They’re looking to add a graduate Interior Designer to their ever busy design team.
This role will provide exposure to prestigious clients and provide a varied and interesting challenge for someone who enjoys being busy and putting their own ideas forward. Brand implementation and corporate identity roll out is a complicated job, they work with businesses to ensure their brand is delivered consistently by expertly providing consultancy, audit and project management, fit-out, signs and wayfinding, graphics, interiors, financing and regular maintenance.
- Create technical drawing packages suitable for tenders and costing.
- Collate site packs that include concepts, evaluations, and supporting material.
- Draw up surveys.
- Research and source interior finishes and furniture suppliers
- Work closely with Project Managers throughout planning process.
- Graduate Level or newly qualified.
- Fully proficient in 2D AutoCAD.
- Basic understanding of Photoshop.
- Strong attention to detail and focus on task completion.
- Excellent organisational skills, focused and the ability to multi task and meet deadlines in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft packages: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Proficient in InDesign
- Experience in commercial space planning.
- Fully proficient in 3D Studio Max, and Revit.
- Proficient in Sketch up.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
All their employees work in an environment where they are actively encouraged to maintain and improve their standards, to pursue new ideas and new ways to work. They focus on looking forward and harnessing the energy of those who want to build their career by thinking outside the box.
You will also receive:
- Salary range: £18,000 – £21,000.
- 28 days’ holiday (inclusive of bank holidays).
- Option of Salary Exchange for pension.
- Able Futures – Mental Health Support Service
- Free onsite parking.
- Kitchen facilities.
- Friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
Keywords: Interior designer, graduate interior designer, graduate designer, Interior design, space planner, 3d designer, 3d studio max, revit, sketch up, graduate jobs, interior design jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Manchester, Rochdale, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.