Marketing Executive – Events and Educationref: 4046 NASFOBA
- £20 to £25K Pro rata Negotiable
Our client is an exciting vibrant company that specialises in training events and education courses online. They’re a fast paced and high-pressure environment that offer great rewards in a growing industry.
They’re in the fast moving property sector and are looking for a Marketing Executive to come on board asap.
They are looking for someone self-motivated and willing to learn. A can do and forward thinking attitude is something they love.
- To support the Marketing Manager in carrying out high level Marketing Projects
- To manage the day to day reporting of funnel performance
- To build, design and run funnels
- To design and build multi level upsell funnels
- To run and maintain reports
- To run funnelytics to become a reliable reporting source
- Ensure all marketing funnels are on brand and consistent
- Measure and report performance on all digital marketing campaigns
- To set up live webinars
- Create and submit weekly and monthly marketing report
- Lead generation for sales and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- To manage a funnels Virtual assistant day-to-day
- Experience within a Marketing assistant or executive role
- Experience with funnelytics
- Experience with Infusionsoft or similar CRM system
- Advanced IT skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a great opportunity with huge potential in an already well established company. They have a strong work ethic with an ambitious, forward looking mindset.
Keywords: marketing executive, marketing exec, digital marketing, online executive, funnel marketing, marketing consultant, online training, training events, marketing roles in Doncaster.
Commutable from: Leeds, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Mexborough, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.