Junior Web Developerref: 3050 NIHSOH8
- £22K to 27K DOE
Our client is a market leading organisation within the finance industry with headquarters based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, determined and creative developer to join their growing team of marketers.
Working as part of a team, you will develop, implement and improve wordpress-based sites for a large membership base, and implement new trends, designs and animation into the websites.
Junior Web Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
The role also requires strong communication skills and liaising with both the design and project managers throughout the full project life-cycle within a friendly, relaxed yet hard working environment.
– Working on WordPress website builds, with both purchased and bespoke themes
– Developing for responsive web development
– Using knowledge of hosting environment, including database administration
– Optimizing all procedures in the development life cycle, working with other team members to identify areas that can be improved
– Hand-coded HTML 5
– CSS 3
– PHP knowledge
– Familiar with W3C standards
– WordPress development
Desirable but not mandatory (will be trained):
- Knowledge of hosting environment (Plesk panel)
- Linux server/ Apache
- Experience with working with web services & API’s
- Understanding of the LAMP stack.
- Optimization of websites for maximum speed, scalability and security
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a market leader in the sector and get to work on some great projects.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary £22-27k per annum depending on experience.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Thirsk, Knaresborogh, Wetherby, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.