Junior to MW Digital Designer – eCommerceref: 4058 LSHNR4F
- £20K to £22K DOE
Our client has been growing since 2003 and are now Europe’s leading online retailer within their home décor sector, with over 15 million customers worldwide!
With dedicated websites for the UK, Germany & France, and selling through their Amazon channels throughout Europe and North America, their year-on-year revenue growth averages at 38% per year for the last 3 years.
They are now ready for the next phase of their exciting growth story and are looking for Junior to MW Digital Designer to join the team asap!
Our Ideal candidate;
They are recruiting a Creative Graphic Designer to join an established Marketing team and work under the Senior Design Leader, working collaboratively with the team.
The company is a well established brand and market leader in its field and they offer a supportive an engaging team ethos, a place where you can really let your creative flair shine and where all ideas are welcome.
The digital designer will be given the chance to shine brightly in this fast paced and energetic environment; expand their digital abilities, grow with the team and take the next step in a career.
The digital designer will need to have a good grasp of designing for responsive digital / print assets, have a CV / portfolio that showcases this, plus an enthusiasm to continue to evolve their skills.
- Working across a range of digital assets from email campaigns through to web and landing pages, social media, banners and user experience.
- Utilising Adobe CC to produce thought provoking digital solutions in line with the brand guidelines.
- Be aware of trending and new technologies to utilise in developing options.
- Be able to bring a campaign to life through concept creation and to work collaboratively with stakeholders to execute the campaign.
- In addition to digital work, the digital designer must be proficient in print based artwork and be able to lend ideas and support when required
- A knowledge of creating packaging artwork based on die lines is desirable
- Experience of working to brief and tight deadlines comma whilst retaining a key eye for detail and quality is essential.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fully literate in Mac OS systems and Adobe software.
- 2+ years’ experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of design principles and industry trends.
- Highly analytically minded and a keen eye for detail, you thrive on solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They are a fast moving business so you will need to be able to adapt quickly and successfully with the ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work with different teams to achieve the overall company strategic vision.
What is in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This role would suit someone who is junior to MW level with a creative qualification and is ambitious, energetic and excited to work in a fast-paced environment. You will love digital but may have a background in print in order to have the broad range of skills required for this role.
- Hours 40pw – Monday – Friday
- Flexibility to work from home a few days a week
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
Keywords: Digital designer, Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, Junior designer, MW designer, Middleweight designer, web designer, email designer, banner design, emarketing, packaging design, print design, eCommerce, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.