Junior to MW Creative Designer – Inhouseref: 3017 IVGHOWBc
- £22K to £25K Negotiable
Our client is a market leading, online retailer responsible for a range of successful businesses and a multimillion pound turnover. Specialising in environmentally-friendly technology solutions for the modern home, they have grown from strength to strength and are looking for a Junior to MW Designer to join the creative / digital team.
Our ideal candidates:
You will be passionate about new technology and excel in a multitude of different disciplines with passion, positivity and creative flair. Helping to deliver considered and engaging work, you’ll strive to exceed expectations whenever possible. You will have a good background in design with an interest in growing your digital / web skills.
- Be a passionate brand advocate.
- Design a range of cross-platform design work, including commercially focused campaigns, digital design, web banners and other print media where required.
- Working collaboratively with other Creatives and Developers to deliver digital output of the highest quality.
- Design and create prototypes and mock-ups.
- Make necessary improvements to existing graphics.
- Motivate and inspire those around you.
- Mentor less experienced creatives to help them fulfil their potential.
- Have high creative standards for the work you produce, ensuring it is completed to deadline, demonstrating accuracy, attention to detail and ownership.
- Staying on track with emerging digital trends and engaging with the creative community.
- Pro-actively furthering your own skills and development through quarterly objectives.
- Apply a level of considered strategic approach to your own creative ideas.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and be part of ensuring they are kept relevant and up to date.
- Work with the wider marketing team to improve creative across core brands.
- Ensure all work you’re are involved with is delivered to agreed deadlines.
- Always work to a high-quality standard with consistent levels of creative across all media.
- Take part in establishing the scope, specifications and requirements for each job when required.
- Ensure all relevant creative processes are followed.
- Be proactive at all times in presenting a positive attitude to other creative staff and teams.
- Aim to have broad commercial awareness of each brand and their customer.
- Confidently present design concepts to the Creative Manager and other senior management.
- Responsible for meeting your own personal objectives agreed with your Manager.
- Be open and trustworthy, share your knowledge with your team and your peers.
- Pro-actively pursue self-development.
– Required Skills:
As a Creative Designer you’ll focus on creating cutting-edge designs across their sites. Working with your team to push creative further and develop exceptional design that goes beyond expectation.
- Fluency in the Adobe Suite with a focus on Photoshop and Illustrator.
- digital design experience with HTML and CSS (or Dreamweaver).
- Photography and set direction.
- Experience of CMS.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This role brings a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader in their sector and will allow you to work on some amazing products. As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility and personal growth too.
Keywords: Digital Designer, Graphic Designer, web design, banner design, Web designer, Creative designer, email design, Adobe, Digital design jobs, Designer jobs, design jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Thirsk, Wetherby, Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.