Graphic Designer – 6 month Contractref: 3000 NIJBSRL
- £24K to 26K Pro-rata
Our client is a renowned, top tier Global Law Firm that work with some of the world’s largest companies. Their long-standing relationships, international outlook, and collaborative structure make them the go-to partner for the speedy resolution of complex disputes, transactions, and regulatory matters.
They are expanding their Central Leeds office and urgently require a MW graphic designer to join them asap!
Purpose of the role:
They are looking for a creative, innovative and ambitious Graphic Designer to join their global design team. Day to day you will get the chance to be involved in campaigns in multiple countries and demographics giving them lots of scope for diversity and opportunities to stretch and develop their brand.
Reporting to the Graphic Design Manager, they are seeking to appoint on a fixed term 6 month contract a Graphic Designer to their global brand team.
Working with three other designers, one in Leeds and two in the US, you will support the business (working with various departments across the firm’s global platform) to design and develop marketing communication concepts and materials to promote the Company brand.
You will be working to produce materials, both for print, presentation and digital outputs. Including, but not limited to, brochures and other marketing collateral, email communications and e-invites, advertising, posters, internal and external communications, videos and animations, and brand consistency, development and guardianship.
Your role will involve:
- Produce a range of marketing materials across multiple channels.
- Design a range of branded materials working within their client brand guidelines.
- Work in a fast paced environment, collaborating across time zones, and working to strict deadlines.
- Take a proactive approach to communicating with your line manager, internal colleagues on a regular basis through all stages of a project using effective planning, organisation and project management techniques.
- Contribute ideas and suggestions for improvement regarding business processes, keeping abreast of technical developments, evaluating, recommending, and implementing new technologies and graphic ideas where possible.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as determined by the needs of the business
MW Graphic Designer
– Required Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years design experience (agency or in-house)
- Full working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Design expertise especially in creative layout and typography
- High level of attention to detail
- Passionate and proactive about design, trends, concepts and ideas
- Experience of copywriting and/or proof reading would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Experience of filmmaking or animation would be an advantage but is not a requirement
- Any additional languages spoken would be an advantage but are not a requirement
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This company shares a common culture, with core values supporting the firm’s commitment to add value, achieve excellence, and promote professional development. They place a huge significance on listening to their people and incorporating their ideas wherever possible.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with the highest standards and an international client list. The work required is of highest standard and this role could very much be extended or become permanent.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Creative Designer, Junior designer, MW designer, Mid weight designer, Middleweight designer, design, print, digital, design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Sheffield, Dewsbury, Harrogate, York, Wakefield, Bradford, Halifax, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.