Front End Developer – Knaresboroughref: 3066 NIHOAGH
- £25 to 30K Negotiable DOE
Our client is a market leading, online retailer responsible for a range of successful businesses and a multimillion pound turnover. Specialising in environmentally-friendly technology solutions for the modern home, they have grown from strength to strength and urgently require an experienced Front End Developer with Magento experience to join their growing team in Knaresborough.
Front End Developer
Purpose of the role:
Working on, developing and maintaining a range of projects and sites, the role is a chance to make a significant contribution to the business and develop skills and experience in a friendly and rewarding environment.
Joining their existing development team, you will be required to develop and maintain their existing sites and the new sites or projects they have planned.
Whilst reporting into the Lead Magento Developer you will also be working within the wider eCommerce department and will regularly be liaising with Graphic Designers, Digital Marketers and Content Writers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest of standards.
Front End Web Developer
– Required Skills:
- Magento development experience (Ideally Magento 2).
- Expertise in Multi-store configuration.
- Hands on experience with mark-up languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment) and layout aesthetics.
- Ability to work with and extend standard Magento functionality.
- Effective Version control (GitHub or similar repository).
- Strong, working PHP/MySQL familiarity.
- Experience of working on a range of eCommerce sites with custom functionality.
- Experience of front and some back end development for commercial projects.
- An aptitude for creative problem-solving in a fast-paced environment.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading company with the highest standards. Their work is highly creative and you will also receive:
- A competitive salary.
- Flexible working.
- Competitive salary
- Amazing team
- Entrepreneurial company that is growing fast
- Continuous development and investment in you
The successful candidate will be play a pivotal part in producing exciting responsive websites that are constantly evolving.
Salary is dependent on experience but likely to be around £25000 to £30000 per annum depending on experience.
Due to the location you will need your own car.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, York, Knaresborough, Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.