Front End Developer – Creative Retail Agencyref: 3082 NO7B9VW1
- £25- 28K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team consisting of more than 60 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Front End Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
Want to be part of a marketing agency which leads the industry in never been done strategies? Are you confident in the creation and implementation of digital strategies, ideas and projects as well as working and collaborating in an integrated marketing agency? They’re looking for a Front End Developer to join their team and be based in their Central Leeds office.
Front End Web Developer
As a Web Developer you will be required to build responsive websites for their extensive client list. Major responsibilities include:
- Building responsive websites and web applications
- Maintaining and improving existing websites and web applications
- Optimizing websites and applications for maximum speed
- Ensuring high quality graphic standards, brand consistency and attention to detail
- Understanding of, and ability to apply, core SEO principles to a website
- Familiarity with browser testing, unit testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Working with the wider team (especially the Client service and Creative teams) as well as third party suppliers such as specialist developers and software providers.
Front End Developer
- 2-3 years’ experience building responsive websites, ideally in a digital agency.
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Basic PHP.
- Working knowledge of WordPress or Joomla.
- A good understanding of Illustrator/Photoshop.
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors (we use SASS).
- Experience and willingness to work as part of a digital team and a wider integrated business.
They’re a fast-paced, exhilarating and driven business – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary, as well as:
- Good, professional communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
- Can do attitude – solving problems is second nature
- Attention to detail – they live or die by the quality of their work, so a no-compromise attitude to the outputs of the digital team is a critical part of this role
- Team player and influencer– both within Digital and the rest of the company
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Keywords: retail, design agency, integrated agency, creative agency, brand design, fashion, front end developer, FED, web developer, front-end developer, developer jobs in Leeds, dev roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford., West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.