Digital / Web / UX Designerref: 3025 NIHSOH8
Our client is a market leading organisation within the finance industry with headquarters based near Harrogate, North Yorkshire. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, determined and creative designer to join their growing team of digital marketers. Working as part of a team, you will design, implement and improve new and existing projects for a large membership base, and implement new trends, designs and animation into the websites.
Our Ideal candidate;
The need someone with good UI and UX design knowledge to craft multi-platform experiences for their users. Using a combination of tools including InVision Studio/Adobe XD, Photoshop and the Adobe Suite, you will be able to use your understanding to showcase new trends in development, design and functionality.
UX and UI Designer
In their highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment, they create a range of digital projects from bespoke websites to landing pages, digital campaigns and innovative projects, all built with their large client list in mind. You should use your insight into customer journeys to create truly useful and intuitive websites.
You will be working with multiple team members, producing designs to the client’s brief and exacting standards. Communication skills are very important for this role, to ensure you are communicating both with the executives, copywriters and web developers to design highly impactful and responsive websites.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Designing multi-platform websites, landing pages, microsites and digital media
- Developing innovative and creative digital solutions using the latest UX best practice
- Designing and working with the developers, executives, copywriters to see projects through to delivery
- Working with the developers using formats such as responsive grids or identifying new ways to improve our responsive design work
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- UX software such as Adobe XD, Invision, Webflow etc.
- Knowledge of modern web UI/UX patterns, typography, layout and processes
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a market leader in the sector and get to work on some great projects. You will be working alongside a large team of web developers, copywriters and creative designers who work collaboratively and dynamically to deliver the highest quality, integrated marketing campaigns and projects.
- Competitive salaries
- Health cash plan
- Life cover
- Free fresh fruit
- Critical illness cover/income protection
- Quarterly company socials including a fantastic Christmas party!
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eye care voucher scheme
- Company sick pay
- 26 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Keywords: UI, UX, Web designer, UX designer, UI designer, digital designer, word-press, word press, web design, front end designer, customer journey, Invision, Adobe xd, html, website builds, landing pages, ux jobs, web design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Thirsk, Knaresborogh, Wetherby, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.