Client Manager – Internal Comms Agencyref: 3062 KBJSWOPA
- £27 - 29K
Our client is the UK’s leading internal comms agency, developing communications and experiences across the whole employee journey.
They’re proud to work with high-profile clients across the globe, based in Otley, Leeds and are now in their 25th year. They’ve won over 200 industry awards including best agency and best designer and have an exciting opportunity for the right person to join the client management team as a full-time Client Manager.
Our Ideal candidate;
The work varies from print to digital, events to video – it’s not one solution fits all and they’re looking for someone who will be able to work with the team to help deliver really innovative ideas that work within their clients’ budget.
You’ll need to be extremely well organised, resourceful, creative, confident, and have a sound commercial nature. You’ll also thrive in working with a close-knit team and go above and beyond to delight clients. And hopefully, you’ll have some fun too.
They’re a team of client managers, designers, content creators, digital and film experts with an aim to positively impact the employee experience within the workplace.
In this role you will:
- manage innovative communication solutions, developing and delivering anything from strategy workshops, to traditional magazines, digital games, films or campaigns.
- work with clients to create strong relationships, be a trusted advisor and work with their creative teams to deliver innovative communications to the highest quality standards.
- take projects from start to finish, working both creatively and efficiently, ensuring budgets and timings are front of mind.
Through your excellent communication, thirst for knowledge and project management skills, you’ll build and grow effective client relationships and identify opportunities by learning about their business, communication challenges and being an expert in their field.
- a real people person with brilliant communication and collaboration skills
- great at building relationships
- extremely well organised, resourceful and a stickler for process
- proactive, with a can-do attitude
- able to multi-task and make swift decisions
- confident, passionate and knowledgeable about communications
- has excellent attention to detail
- ambitious, committed, and self-motivated
- loves working as part of a team
- had previous agency experience (advantageous, but not a deal breaker)
- had two years’+ experience in project management or account handling roles
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Working hours: Monday-Thursday 9-6pm / 8.30am-5.30pm Friday 9-5pm
Holiday: 25 pa plus bank holidays, pro-rata for part year working (closed between xmas and new year, need to allocate 3 days for this)
- Through induction to the business, spending time with various team members, client meetings, photoshoots, video shoots etc
- Courses in IC or relevant fields
- Tailored Personal Development plans review every 6 months with three month check-ins
- Option to get involved in other business initiatives; social media support, social legends (arranging outings, treats, Christmas party etc), process champion etc
- Pitch and proposal involvement
- Ensure you work across variety of projects
- One day per quarter to focus on development
- Annual trip (previously Amsterdam, Dublin)
- Weekly fruit & snacks
- Tea, coffee, milk
- Birthday gift
- Cycle to work scheme
- Social outings
- Recognition of service at 5 year intervals as Red Letter day vouchers
- Working with an award-winning agency
Keywords: client manager, marketing manager, account manager, creative agency, communications manager, internal communications, comms, employee, marketing strategy, marketing agency, creative jobs, marketing jobs in Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Skipton, Harrogate, Halifax, Brighouse, Keighley, Otley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.