Advertising Operations Executive – Digital Mediaref: 2087 NONSYSM
- £20K to 24K
Our client is a fast-growing media business that works with premium web publishers to help grow their revenues via a full-service agency solution. They have a comprehensive demand orientated offering which allows them to provide monetisation, content and web technologies across all formats, devices and geo locations.
They take a completely holistic view and deliver tailored solutions to meet their partner’s needs and urgently require a digital advertising executive to join their team in Central Leeds.
Our Ideal candidate;
The position of the Advertising Operations Executive sits with the Advertising Operations and Monetisation team. This role provides valuable support to a key business function with responsibilities primarily focused on revenue and yield management. The role is suited to someone who has had some experience of a similar role within Online Advertising or an entry level person with the right skills who wants to learn and progress within digital media.
The Advertising Operations Executive will be responsible for campaign trafficking and management, business insights and data analysis and stakeholder communications including advertiser and publisher relationships.
- Process and revision of new insertion orders
- QA of ad creative to ensure publisher specifications are met.
- Set up campaigns across demand partners and troubleshoot any issues
- Optimising the mix of demand sources and amendment of pricing
- Evaluating performance of demand partners and making necessary adjustments
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating best possible rates with demand partners
Demand partner communication
- Maintaining relationships with demand partners
- Negotiating best in market rates where relevant
- Uphold the position of the company as a valuable partner for such demand sources
Publisher relationship management
- Management of assigned publisher relationships
- Ensuring reporting is both timely and accurate
- Identifying incremental opportunities e.g. new geo, new ad formats
- Familiarisation with new technical based solutions
- Expand knowledge by trade press and sourcing information on new developments
- Assisting in communicating knowledge as deemed relevant to the rest of the business
Digital Media Advertising
- Knowledge or experience of digital media advertising operations (not essential)
- Self-starter with the confidence to make own decisions
- Process driven and methodical organisation
- Ability to analyse and present data to others with insights and conclusions
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability to apply initiative and work within a team environment
- MSOffice Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Doubleclick for Publishers (DFP) – not essential
- Google Adx, Other SSP’s and Ad Exchange consoles – not essential
- Other web based software/utilities
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary will depend on experience. This is the chance to join a company at an exciting time of growth with the opportunity to progress and work on a wide variety of projects whilst developing your own skills in an dynamic sector.
Keywords: Digital Media, Advertising, Analytics, Google advertising, digital advertising, online advertising, advertising operations, digital advertising, publishing, digital advertising jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Keighley, Bradford, Skipton, Halifax, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role, you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.