Administrator / Operations Executiveref: 3043 NOSBSGW2
- £18,000 – £22,000
Our client is a market leader in the defence / protection sector servicing thousands of individuals and businesses worldwide. They manufacture their products in England, the United States, and Europe to provide their clients with complete protective solutions. Whether a multi-national security or shipping firm or an individual in the military, tactical or protection sector, they are the go-to brand for protective gear and are on the lookout for a energetic and driven Administrator / Operations Executive to join their fast growing company.
- Assisting the business to business team with operational tasks
- Sourcing and implementing new products
- Following order progression from receipt of order to delivery
- Account Management of clients who have placed orders
- Customer service related tasks
- Full training will be provided on all of the above.
- Relevant experience within a similar role
- Confident and self motivated
- Able to learn new skill sets to help them grow within the company
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a setting with minimal guidance
- Great communication skills and capability with Office software (Outlook / Word / Excel etc)
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
You will be working closely with industry experts who will help you develop and improve your current skills whilst teaching you new skills along the way.
They are offering:
- A competitive salary of £18,000 – £22,000
- 28 days annual leave per year (including bank holidays) which will increase by 1 day per year at the company
- Quarterly bonus based on performance
- Potential to grow within a young, vibrant office
- Free onsite parking
- Pension scheme
Keywords: Operations executive, administrator, Account executive, Order Processing,
Production Management, production executive, ecommerce, online retail, administrator jobs in Leeds.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, York, Harrogate, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.