Web Designer / Developer / All Rounder – Leedsref: 2043 NOICTP92
- 30K to 35K Pro Rata
Our client is a market leading organisation within the Surveillance Technology sector with headquarters based in Leeds, West Yorkshire. An amazing opportunity has arisen for a talented, creative and well rounded Web developer to join their growing team. Working within the digital team as the primary web developer, you will develop, implement and improve client sites for a large membership base as well as their own.
All round Web Developer
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re seeking a developer to work in their fast-paced team which is central to the success of their business. The team work on some of the company’s most prestigious client solutions as well as their own online marketing to create an exceptional digital experience for them and their customers.
Back End Developer
– Working on website builds (currently use Kentico platform)
– Developing for responsive web development
– Optimizing websites
– Documenting all working procedures in a way that allows for easy replication
– Implementing knowledge of user experience
- Have familiarity with the Kentico CMS platform.
- Have a working understanding of Windows Server and IIS configuration.
- Familiarity with ASP.Net-based e-commerce and CMS platforms would also be an advantage.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a market leader in the sector and get to work on some great projects.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary £30-35k per annum depending on experience.
Keywords: kentico, web developer, ASP.net, CMS, back end developer, web designer, website builds.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.