UX / User Experience Designer – E-commerceref: 2066 MCASIF1
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a large E-commerce retailer and they’re growing at a rapid pace so urgently require a UX / User Experience Designer designer to join their large dynamic web division ASAP.
Our Ideal candidate;
They are looking for someone with a serious passion for user-centred product design, service design and have demonstrated knowledge of information architecture design, usability, accessibility, user interface and interaction design
You’ll have commercial awareness and organisational understanding and not be frightened of challenging unproductive practices in a constructive way.
You’ll be driven by finding out how and why people use products, and be passionate about communicating these needs – proposing solutions to problems that excite and enthuse the audience.
Design for the web
You will help define the interactivity and UX on a variety of products, proposing solutions that provide users with the most effective, efficient and enjoyable experience as possible whilst ensuring that core business goals are achieved and are feasible given any technical capability constraints.
Working with the User Experience Manager to further develop the UX strategy and to ensure all facets of the web experience are driven by a user centric approach. Other duties include:
Help better understand users – Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research; experience mapping, service design, journey modelling, conduct stakeholder interviews, create personas, analytics, and process flows.
Collaborate – Work closely with a team of stakeholders, strategists, analysts, developers, and designers to guide UX design from start to finish of a project.
Communicate Designs – Create meaningful UX deliverables such as storyboards, wireframes, user flows, interaction models, journey flows, conceptual designs, and presentations that help the team understand what to build.
Deliver – drive and support UX ideas and concepts all the way through the successful launch of a project.
Educate – help User Experience Manager run UX workshops to educate design teams and to help designers in developing a more user centric approach to design.
Web / UI / UX Design
- Experience of directly related experience (UX/Product designer or similar)
- Can demonstrate skills in defining, planning and delivering change within a user needs led environment
- Significant expertise in reviewing existing systems and processes to identify UX issues and develop UX recommendations
- Have strong skills in UX tools such as Photoshop and Axure
- Have exceptional communication skills and the ability to present/sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Have experience in understanding outputs from user and stakeholder research, using insights to shape UX deliverables
- Have exposure to designing, planning and facilitating user research
- Have experience of working with data analytics to identify new opportunities of improvement and problem areas
- Have experience of providing feedback on new ideas and UI/UX changes to a broad range business stakeholders, with a track record of convincing others to protect the user journey
- Have experience with project estimation
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Competitive salary (Dependent on experience)
- Great benefits
- Good work life balance
- Lots and lots of training
You will be someone who is hungry to learn and be looking for a company that has a creative, technically strong team with some amazing products and sites to work on.
Salary is dependent on experience.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, West Yorkshire.