Senior Designer – Home Furnishingsref: 2073 NSAOWK9b
- Negotiable on experience
A successful leading manufacturer requires an experienced creative designer to manage the design and development of their creative product ranges. You would join a strong experienced team involved in the sourcing, creating and presentation of art works for the interiors market place. You would take responsibility for developing and building full product ranges with the emphasis on creating highly innovative commercial products that stand out within the interiors marketplace.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be involved in the sourcing and presentation of their product range so need to be organised, creative and a commercially astute individual. They need someone who is creative, hardworking, friendly and absolutely passionate about the sector.
Product Range Designer
This is a unique role, with some involvement in sourcing and developing artwork, but predominantly responsible for creating the finished product through unique presentations and applications. Key to your success would be the ability to assess the range as it develops ensuring they effectively cover a comprehensive range of imagery/colour/presentation/price points.
The role would involve:-
- Identifying the latest trends in colour, imagery, presentation techniques and bringing them together within a commercial release.
- Organising the sampling of different product applications and experimenting with different design techniques.
- Managing multiple images in various forms of development to completion by involvement with different departments.
- Sourcing imagery to customer briefs and developing tailored presentations for specific projects.
Product Range Designer
- Experienced in managing your own area and ideally have had sole responsibility for creating and designing bespoke product ranges.
- Experienced within the Home Furnishing market or possess some form of art background/experience.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines.
- MAC experience with Photoshop/In Design knowledge.
- To be highly innovative, commercially aware and passionate about design.
- Ability to drive the project, deal with deadline pressures and co-ordinate the development of finished ranges.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
A market leader in what they do, this company can offer security, strong rewards and a challenging exciting working environment.
Salary: Highly competitive
Keywords: Home Furnishing, product developer, artwork, Product Designer, Creative Designer, art, sketches, product ranges, photoshop, illustrator, artist.
Commutable from: Manchester, Ashton-under-Lyne, Oldham, Rochdale, Stockport, Stalybridge, Hyde, Cheshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.