Project Coordinator – Signageref: 1989 NHSCO8
- 20 to 25K Negotiable on experience
This company is an award winning, market leader in the Signage / Graphics industry. They are a large Leeds based company with a varied blue chip customer base that encompasses sectors including retail, banking, automotive, licensed trade and more. Long established and led by a team that are at the forefront of the sector, this company provides for some of the biggest companies in the country.
They are growing from strength to strength and are looking for a Project Coordinator to come on board to work on a variety of new and ongoing projects.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will have some experience within a similar role (not necessarily signage) and have relevant qualifications as well as being fully conversant with Microsoft Office. The work will be engaging, require some problem solving skills and utilise your ability to work in a team.
You will sit within the project department working alongside the project team and support the Senior Project Manager with various projects.
- To maintain regular contact with the customers to identify their requirements.
- Facilitate customer orders by coordinating the activities of sub contractors, in house production and installation.
- Ensure these activities are delivered in agreed timescales and agreed costs to ensure budgeted or greater profitability.
- Keep customers informed of the progress of their orders and ensure they are notified of any possible delays.
- To assist the Project Managers and Senior Project managers in delivering an unrivalled service to the customer to ensure the company remains the preferred supplier.
- Aim to become a project manager with time, training and experience
Future project manager
Excellent attention to detail and able to follow a given brief
Flexible approach to problem solving skills
Customer and quality orientated
Self-motivated, organised and confident
Able to work within a team and on own initiative
Familiarity with relevant PM software
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
There is lots of scope for progression, with a clear path to promotion along with plenty of scope for personal growth. High quality service, innovation and job satisfaction is vital to them and they know that the most important asset they have is their staff which means so apply asap for a chance of an interview.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking for variety, the chance to learn new technologies and be involved in new projects with a fantastic manager.
Keywords: Signage design, signage manufacture, signage installation, Project Manager, PM, project coordinator, project co-ordinator, retail design, display.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, York, West Yorkshire.