MW Graphic Designer – Fashion Retail in Harrogateref: 2027 ONAPSIC
- Negotiable on Experience
Our client is a renowned retail fashion brand with head offices based in Harrogate and are one of the largest independent direct and online retailers of their specialism in the world. Due to large growth they are looking for a MW creative graphic designer to join the team asap!
Middleweight Graphic Designer
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be a creative thinker who is excellent at idea generation, design and layout. With a passion for design with an interest in all things creative, you will be a reliable and enthusiastic team player with a positive, can-do attitude. Experience at designing within the fashion or retail sector is preferable but not mandatory.
Middle-weight Graphic Designer
- Working with the creative team to design a range of projects, their main catalogues, customer communications, direct marketing pieces, ads, retail design and more.
- Working with the Creative Director to deliver concept moodboards
- Taking creative briefs and feedback across a range of projects
- Understanding the balance between brand and commercial objectives
- Developing distinctive ideas and executions (without looking for continuous direction /
- organization from senior team members)
- Working with creative partners to interpret campaign work across seasonal projects.
- Liaising with our artwork team to handover your designs to be prepared for print.
- Helping to source images for moodboards to support shoot proposals.
- Putting together catalogue pages using flat plans and provided assets.
- Working with the team to design covers, intros and feature pages.
- Working with the web design team to interpret how seasonal concepts could work on home pages etc.
MW Graphic Designer
- Mid weight level design experience, gained in house or in an agency.
- Mac/IT literate, proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, as well as a working
knowledge of Word, Excel, and Acrobat.
- An understanding of artwork and print set up a bonus
- Technical knowledge of both Apple Macs and programmes desirable
- Experience in fashion and or mail order an advantage
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a friendly working environment and competitive salary package in addition to a Performance Related Annual Bonus, 31- 36 days holiday, Company Pension scheme, excellent staff discount and if that’s not enough, they even give you the day off on your birthday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned luxury company that offers excitement and scope in this role. They are based in a very large studio in Harrogate and are offering a negotiable salary based on your experience.
Keywords: Graphic Design, Creative design, Photographic, fashion, advertising, Art Direction, editorial, mail order, direct mail, DM, Photoshop, InDesign, product, e-commerce, print, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Bradford, Keighley, Wetherby, Thirsk, Ripon, Knaresborough, West Yorkshire.