Junior to MW Commercial Photographer – Ecommerceref: 2048 NVOASLD
- £24000 depending on experience
Our client is an international multi-website, online ecommerce retail company with a product range that spans interiors, bathrooms, heating, lighting and more. They are expanding quickly and urgently require a Photographer to help drive their media forward.
Our Ideal candidate;
This role requires a really strong studio photographer who can light and shoot a wide range of products, and experience with video would be an advantage but not essential. They’re looking for someone with a thorough understanding of the techniques and processes employed in a commercial photographic studio and will be used to working quickly and accurately in a busy studio environment.
This varied role requires a high level of competence and ability, generating still imagery and shooting video footage and editing, covering a broad range of products across their Bathrooms, Heating and lighting categories.
- To work closely with the Senior Photographer on all aspects of studio production
- Responsible for still cut out photography (including some lifestyles)
- Manage own workload
- Delivery of agreed objectives
- Assisting in the movement of stock between studio and warehouse
- General studio and equipment maintenance
– Required Skills:
- A minimum of 1 years experience within a commercial photographic studio
- Thorough knowledge of Capture One software, Macs and digital work-flow
- The ability to use lighting and digital cameras to showcase a wide range of products in line with established benchmarks
- An excellent eye for detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- High level of organisational skills – with efficient working style
- The ability to quickly assess situations and provide effective solutions
- Proactive and flexible approach to all tasks
- Be able to prioritise and organise workloads effectively
- Strong communication skills and proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Photography degree
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Hours of Work:
40 hours per week
Salary up to £24K
Cycle to Work scheme
Keywords: Photography, Photographer, 360, lighting, photographic, rich media, e-commerce, images, photographic, photoshop.
Commutable from: Burnley, Colne, Blackburn, Skipton, Rochdale, Manchester, Nelson, Halifax, Preston.