Exhibition Coordinatorref: 2078 NIOASOF
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of safety equipment for buildings, personnel and more. They supply to major blue chip businesses internationally and offer a completely new way for companies to protect their people, products and buildings.
As a growing international business, they are seeking to strengthen their Central Marketing Services department by recruiting an Exhibition Coordinator to add to the capabilities of the existing marketing team.
Our Ideal candidate;
You’ll be planning, co-ordinating and delivering the company’s global presence at exhibitions across the world so will need to be agile and quick thinking as well as a good solution finder. You will also need to be energetic and process driven to continually refine and improve the exhibition planning process.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the delivery of the annual exhibition plan
- Refining and improving the existing exhibition planning process
- Liaise with International offices on their events and exhibition requirements
- Prepare and handle proposals, budgets, schedules and stand design briefs
- Involved in the design of all exhibition stands (possibly using 3D CAD software), adhering to design briefs and guidelines
- Coordinate internal and external suppliers, and liaise with specialist in house teams including Technical, R&D, Production & Marketing to ensure delivery in full, on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all planning, production and delivery deadlines and lead times are met
- Coordinate the in-house stand build team, planning and communicating their day-to-day schedule to ensure timescales and deliverables are met
- Organise and process the data/leads generated at each event for the sales team
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager and collaborate with international subsidiaries on pre, during, and post event promotion
- Liaise with the international subsidiaries to prepare relevant promotional content for social media and Company websites
- Coordinate the international subsidiaries to research speaking slots and sponsorship opportunities at events
- Plan, schedule and book transport and ground logistics for all shows worldwide
- Record and maintain a database of exhibition information including name, sector, budget, attendance, leads
- Effectively control the stock of exhibition stand materials including literature, back cloths, plinths, base plates and stand furniture
- Raise, amend and send purchase orders as required
- Complete post event follow-up actions efficiently including returning exhibition materials to stock
- Complete pre-defined evaluation reports to the required standard and in a timely fashion.
- Additional duties as deemed reasonable and necessary to meet the needs of the business.
- Events and Exhibition experience
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Experience of using 3D software (not essential)
- Experience of manufacturing sector
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Highly proficient in Excel and spreadsheet management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, communicating within their own department and other departments at all times
- Excellent time management with the ability to deal with a number of things at any one time and constantly re-evaluate priorities
- Track record of producing reports
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a generous package to the right person including a competitive salary and great benefits. This is the chance to join a flourishing company at an exciting time of growth and change, with the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects internationally.
Keywords: Exhibitions, Events, Project coordinator, event coordinator, exhibition coordinator, planning, 3D, stands, marketing.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.