Estimator / Kitchen CAD Designerref: 1992 PORW9H
- 17 to 19K + Training + Benefits
Our client is a long established, market leading manufacturer of quality Kitchens, Bathrooms and interiors that has a reputation for consistently providing quality solutions for homes across the UK. Specialising in the housing and private sectors, they handle full project life cycle manufacturing – from design through to installation.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be an experienced CAD designer / estimator with a strong interest in interior design / furniture / kitchens or bathrooms as well as a good communicator and a head for numbers.
The role involves designing kitchens using a CAD system primarily for the Private Development, Merchant and Social Housing sector and compiling detailed estimates in-line with the enquiry documentation.
The role will involve the following specific duties:
- Working from client/customer specifications
- Design/ Planning Kitchens from Architects plans and tender documents
- Ensuring that proposals meet design and budgetary requirements
- Preparing estimates with a high degree of accuracy
- Maintaining close relationships with the National Sales Team
- Working to tight deadlines to ensure quotation return dates are met
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service with both internal and external customers
The successful applicant will have:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good analytical, literacy and numerical skills
- IT literate with strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- The ability to work accurately with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines & targets
- Experience of Fusion 2020/ Planit CAD software is preferable but not essential
- Experience in Contract Kitchen / High volume industries is preferable but not essential
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Join them and you will be part of the largest Kitchen group in Europe with familiar UK brands such as Magnet, Gower and more. With nearly a century of experience they champion quality and are determined to grow.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader that offers excellent progression and will reward someone looking for scope and challenge in their next role. They are constantly training and developing their people.
They role will be based at their HQ in Dewsbury so a car may be required. Salary range is from £17000 to £19000.
Keywords: kitchen design, bathroom design, furniture design, product design, estimator, technical design, CAD, 20/20, fusion, housing, retail, construction.
Commutable from: Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Sheffield, West Yorkshire.