Digital Sales Executive – Agencyref: 1972 NUE33BA6
- 20 to 30K Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a forward thinking, fast paced and growing digital agency based in Wakefield. They need to expand our team to meet the ever increasing demand for websites, web apps, mobile apps and other exciting projects.
They are looking for an experienced sales person to work alongside their accounts and management team to grow their sales and push them forwards.
You will be responsible for reaching out to new clients and finding new opportunities as well as responding to inbound enquiries and ongoing business development.
Business Development – Our Ideal candidate;
The ideal candidate will be goal driven with a proven track record of sales, have a clear passion and understanding of websites and web applications and someone who thrives on developing new revenue opportunities in a fast-paced industry. The successful candidate’s priority will be to generate, manage, and grow digital product and services and revenue from key local businesses.
Sales Executive – Core responsibilities;
- Serve as the sales marketing lead, generating revenue through digital services and products for clients
- Develop and execute go-to-market sales strategies that result in exceeding revenue targets
- Develop local sales strategies in major industry verticals with clear goals and measurable objectives that can be tied to revenue growth.
- Consistently communicate with clients on all business activity.
- Complete knowledge of the market and competitive landscape.
- Utilize a consultative sales approach to develop strategic understanding of client’s business and marketing needs.
- Meet and exceed performance management targets for account activity and revenue generation.
- Establish key relationships within the local business community in order to effectively build and maintain revenue vs. budget.
- Responsible for delivering and marketing a powerful suite of local digital marketing products and services that help local SMB’s grow successfully
- Position and pre-sell all opportunities to highlight the benefit and value proposition in the marketplace.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
Digital sales exec – Required Skills:
- Experience in digital products/services sales or digital agency experience preferred
- Significant knowledge of the digital services landscape including Websites, Web Applications, Bespoke Development, Paid Search, Social Media Management, Mobile Strategy etc.
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-started who is able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to interact with high-level decision makers
- Quick learner and ability to sell a vast array of products and services
- Excellent follow-up, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals and secure revenue goals
- Interest and passion for digital trends and how they relate to our client’s industries
- Strategic thinker with strong ability to translate complex ideas into succinct, and compelling sales narratives
- Resourceful, self-motivated and a skillful multi-tasker
- Strategic foresight
- Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in basic coding languages such as HTML/CSS
- Demonstrable track record of growing sales within a digital agency
This is a great chance to work with a small but fast growing business that is recruiting in many areas. Industry knowledge/experience is essential so you can hit the ground running. You will also need to have a car so you can go out to meet customers
20000 to 30000 + Commission salary depending on experience.
Keywords: Sales exec, Sales manager, Business development manager, business developer, digital sales, css, responsive design, mobile apps, website development, junior, MW, Midweight, middleweight.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.Apply Now