Digital Designer – Fashion Retailref: 2070 ONAPSIC
- Negotiable on experience
Our client is a large fashion retailer, has boutiques throughout the country and are one of the largest independent retailers of their product around the world. Due to continued growth they are looking for a Digital Designer to join the team asap!
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be working within the Creative team, be a passionate digital designer and have a strong interest in the fashion / retail sector. You will work closely with their Creative Director and the Ecommerce team to develop and communicate creative projects throughout their brand.
- Working alongside the web and customer communications teams to produce on-brand digital creative to hit marketing objectives and improve the customers digital experience
- Taking creative briefs and feedback across a range of projects
- Understanding the balance between brand and commercial objectives
- Designing and producing promotional e-mail campaigns to meet marketing requirements
- Work with other designers to constantly develop the brand and produce work to a high standard
- Build weekly web promotional content – homepages, category pages, editorial pages and more
- Creation of web concepts aligned to seasonal marketing campaigns and brand values
- Present digital creative concepts to in-house customer communications team
- Updating web content via CMS
- Self initiate ideas and concepts for online use
- A creative thinker, excellent at idea generation, design and layout
- Excellent knowledge of e-mail design and understanding of how to design on brand whilst maximising clicks
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop & Dreamweaver
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience of responsive email design
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts rooted to campaign objectives and brand values
- Able to work to tight briefs
- Experience of working in the fashion / retail sector would be desirable
- Ability to generate ideas and concepts rooted to campaign objectives and brand values whilst also able to work to tight briefs
- Can demonstrate passion, for the brand, the business and the tasks at hand
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a friendly working environment and competitive salary package in addition to a Performance Related Annual Bonus, 31 – 36 days holiday, Company Pension scheme, excellent staff discount and if that’s not enough, they even give you the day off on your birthday!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned company that offers excitement and scope in this role. They are based in a very large studio in Harrogate and are offering a negotiable salary based on your experience.
Keywords: Graphic Design, UI design, web design, fashion, advertising, front end design, email, email marketing, responsive, home page, Photoshop, InDesign, HTML, e-commerce, print, retail, fashion
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Bradford, Keighley, Wetherby, Thirsk, Ripon, Knaresborough, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.