Creative Concept Manager – Visual Merchandisingref: 2026 SNVOS3
- 30 to 40K (depending on experience)
Our client is a leading, long established creative agency based in near Wakefield, West Yorkshire. They create innovative merchandising, eye catching interiors and incredible window displays for some of the biggest brands in the retail, leisure and entertainment industries – from design through to installation. With offices in Yorkshire and London, they are now looking for a Creative Concept Manager to join their Concept design team!
They are looking for either a creative designer that is ready for their next step on the career ladder or a creative manager looking for a new challenge. You will be full of creative ideas that you want to see brought to life by a team of like minded designers. You will be a Creative
Individual but can also be able to plan, brief, implement and present new product developments to a variety of clients.
- Working to client’s creative briefs, specialising in window schemes
- Developing design concepts (Using Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) through design to completion
- Ensuring that production of projects are carefully managed from design through to installation
- Managing the creative brief end to end
- Keep up to date with trends / competitors and retail events
- Understanding of client needs when devising creative selection
- Understanding of production limitations when selecting creative and creative finish
- Producing prototypes and bespoke designs
- Presenting visuals / Concepts
- Client facing visits
- Effective management of reporting individuals
- Develop collaborative relationships within and outside the company
- Experience within a similar industry (Retail / Merchandising / Interiors / Instore etc)
- Experience in retail / concept design with portfolio examples.
- Be up-to-date with the latest design packages (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- End to end project management experience.
- Great presentation skills
- A good idea of materials and finishes for window designs.
- Have strong planning skills and an ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Experience in the installation of window displays and in store VM.
- Ability to hand sketch and present creative ideas.
- Able to demonstrate good people management tools and techniques.
- VM background, can install window / dress and group mannequins (not mandatory)
Due to the nature of the industry, this role can require potential overnight stays away from home and occasionally be undertaken on an evening / early morning / weekend.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining an exciting company with a family feel and get to work on some amazing projects. They have some renowned clients and you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility and the chance to flourish.
Salary is £30 to £40K depending on experience
This role is based near Wakefield in West Yorkshire.
Keywords: Creative manager, Design manager, Concept Manager, Visual Merchandising, VM, Instore, retail, windows, POS, graphic design, illustration, Interiors, production, planning, installation, manufacture.
Commutable from: Leeds, Wakefield, Bradford, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Holmfirth, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.