Copywriter / Marketing Executive – Leedsref: 2061 NIN97HD8
- £20 to 25K DOE
Our client is long established, creative solutions company who specialise in the packaging sector. Due to growth, they are looking for a talented Copywriter / Marketing Executive to join their busy team within their large studio in North Leeds.
Copywriter – Our Ideal candidate;
Reporting to the Creative Manager, you will be an extremely versatile copywriter that has a marketing background as well as natural writing skills. You will be detailed in your works, committed and want a chance to grow your digital experience within an exciting team and company.
Creative Marketer – Core responsibilities;
This role will involve a broad range of skills and will involve the following:
- Copywriting articles, case studies and technical content for their range of products
- Working with designers for the creative production of brochures, magazines, advertising, flyers and other marketing communications
- Writing and developing content for their website project categories and products
- Working on website content with SEO in mind
- Email marketing
- Social Media marketing distribution
- Helping build their brands reputation and managing that reputation through their systems
- Working with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that help drive their decision marking
- Ability to liaise with suppliers and others to retrieve necessary content information
Digital Content Writer – Required Skills:
- A business marketing and /or Advertising Management type degree or experience working within a digital / retail environment
- Proficient copywriting skills and the ability to self-proof works in detail
- Extremely organised and able to manage a busy workload, whilst being flexible to changing weekly tasks from time to time when required
- Have produced digital marketing content and have examples
- Be efficient in the use of Social Media platforms
- Ability to work with Search data to enhance your copywriting content
- Ability to work towards a briefing and translate it from non-creative language
- A want to develop your digital career
- Some Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign skills for magazine adverts, website banners, emails, making print ready documents etc. would be an advantage but not essential
- Have good organisational skills, be a self starter, punctual and possess good people skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking successful company with keen growth plans for the next 5 years.
Competitive salary dependant on your experience (likely to be between £20 to £25K)
Established, secure company with a history of long term client accounts.
Keywords: copywriter, digital copywriter, content writer, proof reader, editor, marketing executive, account executive, Graphic design, Advertising, marketing, social media, print design, online copywriter, packaging, design agency, marketing agency, packaging agency.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.