Commercial Architect – Interiorref: 2032 NSPNG23
- £40K depending on experience
Our client is an international brand implementation agency that brings global household brands to life in any medium across the world. They work with some of the world’s largest companies, turning concepts into reality, making sure everything is managed, produced and installed to consistently high standards every time. They’re looking for a fully qualified architect to assist with a new built, bespoke and high profile project in Europe.
- Responsible for providing project support on design, planning and construction management.
- Preparation of project brief, reports, specifications and technical analysis to evaluate and define the design, equipment and service requirements;
- Ensure that contracts are fit for purpose, cost effective and Brand CI.
- Collaborate with architects, engineers, and other construction and building specialist.
- Prepare and submit design proposal and specifications.
- Drive communication with all the parts of the project, from local to international suppliers/consultants
- Qualified to at least degree level in either architecture or interior architecture. Having significant project management, construction and design experience.
- Should be able to produce plans and details in AutoCad and (Revit or Archicad)
- Experience in design, planning and construction.
- Willingness to travel frequently within Europe.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
You will be at the head of an exciting project within a unique agency with a renowned client list.
The role is based out of Huddersfield with travel to Germany (visits at the moment every 2 weeks but might increase). This particular client is World leader in the luxury automotive sector and the project is a statement site which is a huge and prestigious project. Would be beneficial to speak English and German but not essential.
Salary is £40k.
Keywords: Architect, Interior design, automotive, showroom, Autocad, interior architecture, Construction.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Manchester, Dewsbury, Sheffield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire.