Marketing Communications Manager – Digital Agencyref: 4006 INBN9SC
- £35K to 40K depending on experience
Our client is a specialist digital agency that has been delivering cutting edge web projects for renowned clients for over a decade. They combine creative innovation, commercial expertise and technological brilliance to achieve growth and ROI for their clients. They’re looking for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join their team asap.
Our Ideal candidate;
This is a varied role, responsible for the development and hands-on delivery of all aspects of marketing communications activity. Working closely with colleagues from across the business, you will use strategic thinking and creativity to provide the tools and materials to help them meet their objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering successful marketing communications in a similar B2B environment.
- Rolling 12-month marketing strategy
- Marketing campaigns – both on and offline.
- Marketing materials including printed collateral, case studies, awards entries etc.
- Sales proposals, in collaboration with the sales team
- Ongoing management of company websites and digital channels
- Planning and management of PR, sponsorship, events and promotional activities
- Continuous analysis of competitors and marketplace
- Management of advertising budget
- KPI reporting
Marketing and Communications Manager
- Background in eCommerce, technology, software or similar
- Strong traditional marketing background
- Over 3 years’ experience in a marketing communications role
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Press release writing, distribution and media relationship management
- Ability to juggle multiple workstreams
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Managing effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Commercially minded
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without close supervision, managing your own workload
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large agency means access to great benefits and social events as well as a comprehensive progression plan.
The head office has a lively exciting atmosphere and a modern work life balance which includes flexible and remote working possibilities.
Keywords: marketing manager, design agency, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, communications manager, PR, marketing, comms, marketing jobs in Leeds, communication roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.