Our client is a renowned retail brand with head offices based in Leeds. They create products specifically for the high street, have an exciting studio where all ideas are welcome and forward thinking is a must. They are looking for a talented Magazine Designer with good After Effects skills to join the team asap!
To work closely with the Head of Creative to produce on-brand, inspiring and exciting design work and to support others in delivering the same. This role will be primarily magazine / editorial work and you’ll have a love for Photoshop image creation.
• Working with the Head of Creative to continually develop the Company’s visual brand, focusing on their unique personality and point of difference.
• Always thinking ahead, observing the marketplace and proactively developing new ideas.
• Work with other Designers to maximise synergy in concept development.
• Supporting and inspiring other members of the creative team, ensuring their understanding of the brand and helping them deliver fantastic work.
• Selling work into senior members of the business, taking constructive feedback and delivering work that everyone is happy with.
• Challenging briefs and working closely with account managers and marketing teams to develop the best work possible
• Building relationships with internal teams
• Sometimes working to short deadlines and fast turnaround times.
• Working with a range of media – from catalogue, editorial, retail work to animation
• Discussing the objectives and requirements of each brief in detail with the project owner
• Estimating the time required to complete a job and providing an appropriate timeline to studio manager
• Producing design work that is exciting and on brand and takes into account seasonal themes
• Challenging thinking and providing new creative solutions where you believe we will achieve a better outcome
• Checking your work to produce accurate and high-quality outcomes
• Presenting finalised ideas and concepts to account managers and sometimes the senior team
• Making sure deadlines are hit, working with the studio manager where necessary to negotiate new timelines
• Working effectively and supportively as part of a team of designers, account managers, web developers and marketing specialists.
• Ability to effectively use Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Experience with After Effects.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a renowned company that offers excitement and scope in this role. They are based in a very large studio in Leeds with an amazing environment and are offering a competitive salary with good benefits.
Keywords: Graphic Designer, Creative Designer, animation designer, Motion Graphics, middleweight designer, MW Graphic Designer, mid-weight Designer, fashion, Advertising, animation, Editorial, Catalogue, Layout, Photoshop, InDesign, fashion, e-commerce, print, retail.
Magazine Designer / Animator – Fashion Retail 5052 NOVIBR
Holidays, Company Parking, Company Pension, Casual Dress, Huge Studio, Major Brand Name and more.