For over 50 years, our client has been developing groundbreaking technologies and solutions in mass spectrometry and capillary electrophoresis. Their products enable their customers to quickly respond to environmental hazards, better understand biomarkers relevant to disease, improve patient care in the clinic, bring relevant drugs to market faster and keep food healthier and safer. At this company, you’ll find a rewarding role that amplifies your impact on the world and helps you realize life’s potential.
They’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives and are looking for a producer to join their multimedia team.
Our Ideal Candidate;
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join their team! You will handle the execution of a wide range of multimedia projects from pre-production to delivery. This includes (but is not limited to) planning and execution of live action film shoots from pre-production through to final delivery, coverage of events, remote production of video and social media content. Working with both in-house, third party and agency production teams, this role will focus predominantly on crafting compelling story-driven scientific multimedia content in collaboration with our customers/ thought leaders and sustaining a pipeline of content. This is a hybrid position and training / support is constant.
• Coordinate live action shoots on set and remotely.
• Coordinate the content funnel and allocate appropriate resources according to business priority.
• Partner with design team, internal partners and external agencies on the production of multimedia content.
• Contribute to innovative development alongside other members of the creative and marketing teams.
• Assist with the delivery of projects with direct post-production involvement such as editing and sound mixing.
• 1-3 years’ experience producing live action film and video content in a commercial setting. Working knowledge of this equipment is desirable.
• Qualification in film or video production is preferred.
• Experience in a client-facing role in an agency or in-house.
• Adobe Premiere Pro experience is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to plan and prioritize effectively in fast paced environments.
• A creative problem solver who can interpret and execute creative briefs and vision.
• Experience working with remote teams on film projects is desirable but not mandatory.
• An interest in science and technology.
• 25-30% global travel required.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is a fantastic chance to join one of the most renowned Science Corporations in the World that has a full multimedia offering.
They have a strong commitment to personal development, and you will be spending time with various creative teams, photoshoots, video shoots etc.
- Remote Working
- Social meet ups
- Flexible Working
- Amazing projects
Keywords: Video Producer, Producer, Multimedia Producer, Scientific Research, Remote Working, Scientific Multimedia, Remote jobs in Yorkshire.
Junior to MW Producer — Multimedia 5022 KJBLUKD Remote
- Group Personal Pension
- Company Funded Healthcare
- Bonus Scheme
- Cycle to Work
- 24/7 Wellbeing Support
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Discounted Products
- Retail & Leisure Discount Scheme