Innovator in Science and Technology
Join a cutting-edge company that's revolutionizing the fields of life sciences by creating groundbreaking diagnostic tools, advancing life-saving research, and safeguarding the global food and water supply. As a Fortune 200 company with over 20 operating businesses, they have outperformed the S&P 500 Index by over 1,200% in the past two decades. They're seeking a talented Video/Motion Designer to join their international Creative Multimedia team and bring innovative campaigns to life for their clients.
Our Ideal Candidate;
The ideal candidate for the role of Creative Multimedia Motion Designer is an energetic and cooperative individual with a passion for creating stunning motion and video designs. You should possess strong technical skills and be comfortable working remotely. Communication and collaboration skills are a must, as well as the ability to work independently and adapt to different cultures. The candidate should have a proven track record of delivering successful multimedia campaigns and a portfolio showcasing your creativity.
- Design and execute multi-channel video and motion campaigns for B2B clients
- Apply your multimedia design skills to experiment with visual language
- Craft visually striking designs that communicate concepts and brand identity
- Collaborate with senior team members to execute projects on time and within budget
- Deal with stakeholders and keep up with the latest technology trends
- Extensive motion design experience, from storyboarding to delivering large video productions
- Strong portfolio showcasing your design skills
- Keen eye for aesthetics with exceptional layout and typography skills
- Good knowledge of design trends across all digital media
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects/Premiere, with experience in Cinema 4D a plus
- Pro-active and motivated with a passion for technology
- Some global travel may be required (to the US).
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Join a world-renowned technology company with a full multimedia offering
- Opportunities for personal growth and collaboration with various creative teams
- Benefits include travel, remote work, social events, flexible schedule, and exciting projects
- Initially a long-term contract role with a view to going permanent.
Are you ready to bring your innovative ideas to life? Apply now for this remote Video/Motion Designer opportunity.
Innovative Video Storyteller - Remote 5067 KJBLUKD
- Remote Working
- Social meet ups
- Flexible Working
- Amazing projects