- 21st October 2019
Please see the full terms and conditions of the Gloss Recruitment refer a friend plan.
Full Refer A Friend Reward Plan Terms & Conditions
Gloss Recruitment’s Refer a Friend reward plan is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this plan where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this reward plan:
1.You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- 1.1 function of a public nature;
- 1.2 activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- 1.3 activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- 1.4 activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
2. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
3. Gloss Recruitment is not liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term “howsoever caused or arising” when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay.
4. Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party’s liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.
5. Gloss Recruitment reserves the right to halt the scheme at any time, if the business requires to do so.
6. Gloss Recruitment reserves the right to pass the Refer A Friend reward to someone else eligible for it, if the contacted party does not reply within 4 weeks of being informed about the reward. Parties are eligible for the gift two weeks after the referred candidate has completed their first full month in the new role.
7. A candidate can only claim the refer a friend reward once.
8. This scheme is not open to Gloss Recruitment employees or their family members.