Web Manager – Inhouseref: 4023 NKSMSAPH
- £25-35K Negotiable
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of creative promotional products. They have a strong portfolio of satisfied clients across the globe and have long established relationships with specialist suppliers and manufacturers of printed corporate items in the UK, Europe and the Far East. They urgently require a Web Manager to lead the web services area of the company and deliver an on-line solution to the management and distribution of branded items to multiple sites, internationally.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be responsible for the strategic management and execution of the website and online marketing initiatives to support the lead generation, branding and social media objectives of the company and will report directly to the board.
You will proactively use innovative online techniques and programs to ensure the company is maximising its online presence.
- Publishing, building pages, tracking and analysing the company website.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilising a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC (use of an external agency).
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing and growing the website email list.
- Good understanding of customer onboarding and account enquiries.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Managing all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and any paid advertising associated.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Work with external agencies, designers, web developers and suppliers.
This is a standalone role and will grow as the department grows, you will therefore need to be experienced in managing PPC, SEO, analytics and Affiliate programmes (with external agency help) and be able to work on a variety of projects / websites.
Knowledge of website functionality, CMS systems, API and more will be especially useful.
This role will suit an individual with a strong technical background and outstanding attention to detail. Experience in Digital Marketing, customer management and basic web development would also be beneficial.
This will be a fast-paced role and you will need to be agile in your approach and have sound all round marketing experience with exceptional Digital Marketing skills.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This is the chance to get your foot in the door of a renowned market leading company with big aspirations and a matching client list. They’re looking to grow this department and have a team that wants to be with them long term for the journey.
They are extremely busy and growing and looking for a true team player that will be rewarded for their talent and hard work.
Keywords: social media, Web Manager, Digital Manager, promotional, merchandise, marketing manager, digital marketing, twitter, instagram, snapchat, analytics, digital agency, Yorkshire jobs, design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Halifax, Holmfirth, Doncaster, Rotherham, York, Bradford, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.