Web Development Manager – Creative Retail Agencyref: 3080 NO7B9VW1
- £40-45K depending on experience
Part of a large and successful international group, this agency has an award-winning team consisting of more than 50 creative specialists split across London and Leeds. They set themselves aside from any other creative agency, delivering fresh results and exceeding client objectives again and again.
Associate Director – Development Manager
Our Ideal candidate;
Want to be part of a marketing agency which leads the industry in never been done strategies? Are you confident in the creation and implementation of digital strategies, ideas and projects as well as working and collaborating in an integrated marketing agency? They’re looking for a Development Manager to join their team and be based in their Central Leeds office.
Associate Director – Development Manager
Reporting to the Head of Digital, you will be responsible for leading and managing the development process and team (both in-house and outsourced) in order to ensure that work is delivered on time, on budget and to the highest of standards. Major Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that the technical approach and solution are fit for purpose and in line with the broader strategic and technical requirements of the company whilst bearing in mind the project scope, budget and timings.
- To lead and oversee project specifications and estimates to make sure they are complete and detailed.
- To facilitate the smooth and accurate delivery of projects and support the team all the way through the process
- To constantly review and improve internal development and delivery processes as well as systems and infrastructure in order to drive efficiency across the business.
- To facilitate and drive technology and methodology decision making throughout team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes
- To drive consistent standards and approaches throughout the team
- Working with the the Senior Management, Strategy and Creative teams as well as third party suppliers such specialist developers and software providers.
Associate Director – Digital Development Manager
Senior level experience of digital projects from a technical and delivery perspective –
Experience of directing and managing a team of developers across multiple projects.
Advanced level knowledge and experience of programming languages and methodologies.
Experience of implementing and running highly effective version control and collaboration systems.
Experience of management of, and communication with, key project stakeholders (both internal and external).
They’re a fast-paced, exhilarating and driven business – so organisation and excellent team working-skills are necessary, as well as:
- Good, professional communication skills
- The ability to cope under pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Experience in completing tasks to the brief
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and going the extra mile
- Can do attitude – solving problems is second nature
- Attention to detail – they live or die by the quality of their work, so a no-compromise attitude to the outputs of the digital team is a critical part of this role
- Team player and influencer– both within Digital and the rest of the company
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a larger group means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio has a lively atmosphere and the team are regularly involved in both charity fundraising events and social events.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Apply now or get in touch if you need more information!
Keywords: retail, design agency, integrated agency, creative agency, brand design, fashion, technology, web development, development jobs in Leeds, management roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford., West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.