Web Developer – Sheffield Agencyref: 3031 BBAPWAJY2
- £30K to £40K
An enviable role has opened up at a Sheffield digital, design and advertising agency. They are first and foremost a creative agency, and apply that ethos to all work that leaves the studio. Fundamentally, they’re looking for someone who is open, curious and is looking for a high-freedom, low-control environment in which to develop both great work and their own skills.
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for someone who has a keen interest in App development, frontend and evolving tech stacks – they want someone who is keen to learn, can create award winning work and implement digital solutions to creative ideas for a wealth of different companies.
You’ll get the chance to work on projects that span from campaign apps, through to bespoke front-ends, point of presence WordPress sites, and legacy applications. You will:
- Produce pixel-perfect front end designs, and robust, tested sites
- Communicate clearly and in a concise way, both internally and to clients
- Stay on top of new technologies and find ways of applying them in our work
- Be happy to step in and help junior members of the team
- Contribute to the entire creative process – you’re a part of the team, not the one in the corner
- Laravel, PHP
- Modern tooling: SCSS, Babel, ES6, Yarn/Npm, Webpack
- Server management: Apache, Nginx, provisioning, Unix shell
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
You will be working alongside a multi-disciplinary team of designers and illustrators, collaborating on bringing creative ideas to life. You’ll have the freedom to grow and improve their technology stacks, tooling, and technical approach to produce your best work.
As well as this you will receive:
- Westfield Health insurance cover
- 20 days holiday to use as you wish, plus bank holidays, plus the Christmas period off
- Dog friendly workspace
- Pension scheme
- A very healthy work-life balance
- £30,000 – 40,000, depending on experience
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.