Visual Designer – Digital Agencyref: 4004 INBN9SC
- £30K to 35K depending on experience
Our client is a specialist digital agency that has been delivering cutting edge web projects for renowned clients for over a decade. They combine creative innovation, commercial expertise and technological brilliance to achieve growth and ROI for their clients. They’re looking for a talented Visual Designer to join their team asap.
Our Ideal candidate;
If you want to be part of a highly successful digital agency to work on cutting edge digital solutions then this could be the role for you. They’re looking for someone that enjoys the creation and implementation of digital ideas and loves collaborating with like-minded enthusiasts. You will be an experienced digital designer with a shared passion of the industry and be able to commute to their head office in Central Leeds.
- Designing websites (specifically for eCommerce) for a variety of platforms and media
- Creating engaging and immersive experiences for mobile, user interfaces and responsive websites
- Contribute to internal websites and platforms
- Utilise knowledge of User principles to help deliver sketches, wireframes and models
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams and collaborate with marketing, consultants, project managers, developers, testers and other clients
- Continue to develop personally through tuition and learning
- Maintain proﬁciency in industry-standard design, UX/UI tools and software packages
- Experienced digital designer with evidence of working on eCommerce projects across both mobile and web
- Usual Design Software Experience (Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, Sketch etc).
- Pro-active, personable and sociable approach
- Good knowledge of user journeys with a view to good UI / UX principles
- Enjoy collaborating
- Good communicator and able to explain creative elements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Support a user-centered approach
- Appetite for learning and sharing new skills.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large agency means access to great benefits and social events as well as a comprehensive progression plan.
The head office has a lively exciting atmosphere and a modern work life balance which includes flexible and remote working possibilities.
Keywords: digital designer, design agency, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce designer, e-Commerce designer, web designer, website builds, UI, UX, designer jobs in Leeds, UI designer, UX designer, web design roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.