Videographer / Motion Graphics / Animationref: 3051 BIPAHFR
- £20K to 30K DOE
Our client is a specialist provider of knowledge, training and products within the medical and healthcare sector. As part of their continued expansion, they are looking for an enthusiastic videographer / motion graphics / animation designer to join their in-house design studio in Sheffield.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will have strong experience within video production, including storyboarding, filming, editing and animation. You must be able to work in the Adobe suite of programs including; After Effects, Illustrator and Premiere Pro. You will be expected to create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for their internal company promotions, social media activities, marketing, and courses.
- Create eye catching and informative video for usage on multiple platforms
- Communicate well and establish good team working relationships with colleagues
- Be responsible for personal health and safety at work
- Attend and contribute to meetings as required
- Handle confidential information with due care and maintain confidentiality
- Have an appropriate degree or qualification
- Be proficient with Apple Macintosh computers, and have an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud software, including; After Effects, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Display good organisation and file management skills
- Possess excellent typographical skills, along with a natural design flair
- Show initiative and self-motivation
- Have an eye for detail and be accurate
- Trustworthy and reliable
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
In return you’ll be joining a market leader in the sector and get to work on some great projects. You’ll be able to put your video creation skills to use, combining film with motion graphics as well as learning new technologies too.
As part of an established and growing team you’ll get your chance to play in important role with plenty of responsibility.
Salary £20 to £30K per annum depending on experience.
Days worked: 5 days per week
Hours: 37.5 hours a week 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 24 days per year plus statutory bank holidays.
Health Scheme: Offered after 3 month probation period
Pension Scheme: Commences on employment
Keywords: Videographer, video, animation, motion graphics, digital design, graphic design, film, after effects, premiere pro.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Barnsley, Sheffield, Chesterfield, Doncaster, Wakefield, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.