Studio Production Controller – Retail Agencyref: 3093 OHAPOSW
- £19,000 to £25,000, (depending on experience)
Our client is a one of the largest UK point-of-sale (POS) producers, helping some of the world’s best-known retailers and top brands to engage better with their customers and help products fly off the shelf. Their retail and brand clients get the complete service from them, from creative POS concepts to complete aftercare and they’re looking for a Studio Production Controller to join their creative arm.
Studio Production Controller
Our Ideal Candidate;
This role is suited to someone who is extremely organised, is process driven and who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment juggling many projects all at different stages in the process.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day co-ordination and planning of workflow for creative designs for print, three-dimensional design and web. This is a highly varied role, providing excellent opportunities for personal development in regards to teamwork and time management, as well as valuable direct interface with blue chip retailers and brands.
You will be encouraged to work autonomously within your role, prioritising workload and tasks effectively. This is a customer facing role, primarily by telephone and email. However, you will also be required to participate in face-to-face meetings, attend networking events and interact with customers visiting the Creative Studio.
You may be required to visit customer’s premises to discuss creative projects and present design concepts for approval. You will also need to liaise with internal stakeholders to provide creative briefs and guidance.
- Minimum 2-4 Years studio experience in a busy studio, dealing with clients on a daily basis
- Knowledge of MS Office and the Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Excellent personal skills
- Creative & critical eye for detail, with experience in proof reading
- People & Networking skills for dealing directly with clients and internal colleagues
- Ability to work alone or in a group using your own initiative
- The ability to effectively deal with customers to a high standard of satisfaction through minimal job escalation.
- Can develop and sustain long term relationships with both internal and external key stakeholders
- Consider the impact of decisions made upon the customer.
- Have the ability to empathise with the customer.
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment and able to multi-task comfortably.
- Excellent work ethic
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary – £19,000 to £25,000, (depending on experience)
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 09.00am – 5.30pm with a one hour lunch break.
Holidays – 34 per annum (including Bank Holidays)
Private Health Scheme
Annual Bonus Scheme – Not guaranteed
Attendance Bonus Scheme
Introductory Reward Scheme
Car Parking on site.
Keywords: studio production, controller, coordinator, co-ordinator, workflow, work flow, print, POS, POP, Point of sale, Print production, retail, Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Studio manager, studio coordinator.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Harrogate, Wakefield, , Barnsley, Ossett, Castleford, West Yorkshire Jobs.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.