Social Media Executive – Nursery Brandref: 3061 NUISVCR
- £21 - 24K Negotiable depending on experience
Our client is a global brand in their specialist market and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A British brand and manufacturer, they are based in Skipton and looking for a Social Media Executive to join the team.
Social Media Executive
Our Ideal candidate;
They are currently looking for a Social Media Executive to join their brand team. This is a new position and an excellent opportunity to join a busy, ambitious and forward-thinking global retailer. The primary focus of this new role is to increase awareness of their brand across all social media platforms, to build on their existing success and ultimately to increase sales. Reporting directly to the Social Media & Content Manager, you will also work closely with their designers and sales teams.
You will be responsible for the daily running of the social media channels and will play an active part in setting the social media strategy. As they are a small team, you must be able to work on your own initiative as well as taking on some instruction.
- Social media management and managing digital campaigns to assure structured growth and awareness for their brands
- Collaborating with social media influencers and bloggers
- Developing and driving digital campaigns to deliver optimum sales results and customer experience
- Blogging for the brand
- Delivery of the seasonal marketing strategy across social channels
- Support PR, promotions, gifting and press events
Social Media Marketing
- Previous experience in a social media/digital marketing role in retail
- Must be creative, switched on and be passionate about retail and following trends
- You must also be able to implement and optimise social media to deliver a highly effective response across all digital channels and platforms
- The ability to continually analyse campaign performance and take appropriate strategic action to maximise results and explore all opportunities
- Great copywriting ability
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large family orientated company means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio is small but very friendly and the team are looking for someone who can be as passionate about the company as they are.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Keywords: Social Media, Digital Marketing, retail Marketing, growth hacking, Branding, retail trends, digital campaigns, influencers, blogging, bloggers, seasonal marketing strategy, facebook, instagram, twitter, PR, Promotions, press events.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Harrogate, Bradford, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.