SEO Strategist – Digital Agencyref: 2079 NAJIBSV1
- £30 to £35K (depending on experience)
Our client is a renowned digital agency based in the Centre of Leeds. From SEO, PPC and CRO through to content marketing, and social & PR, they deliver a wide range of integrated services to a multitude of sectors.
Following a recent management restructure, they are looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to join their growing team in Leeds city centre and contribute to their exciting new journey.
Our Ideal candidate;
An analytical, data-driven and proactive outlook is required for this key role and would suit someone with several years’ experience in a dynamic agency role or a fast-moving client-side position.
An expert in all aspects of search, as a Senior SEO Strategist you will seek to continually develop your own knowledge and the knowledge of the wider team.
Senior SEO Consultant
Responsible for developing and growing the performance of their key clients through the creation of data-informed strategies, you will be reporting directly into the Head of SEO. You will take a lead role in setting, delivering, measuring and adapting client strategies on an ongoing basis to provide amazing results.
You will be involved in:
- Architecture, content, and backlink audits & associated recommendations
- Build overall client SEO strategies, incorporating both on-site and earned media actions, with the ability to recommend alternative / additional channels
- Analyse and report on the impact of SEO strategies, including tying specific tactics back to performance changes, through monthly reports and strategy modifications
- Present results to clients in monthly, all-agency, and board meetings, winning confidence and developing long-term relationships
- Carry out keyword research & on-site targeting audits
- Develop an in-depth understanding of clients’ businesses and their place within the search landscape
- Identify opportunities and gaps within clients’ backlink profiles and project manage the company’s earned media team to ensure results are achieved
- Manage budgets for key clients and create quarterly activity plans
- Keep up to date with SEO developments and feed back into the rest of the team
- Aid with the continued development of the Company’s SEO offering, including tools and areas of expansion
- Work as part of a team to deliver client objectives
- Proven experience as an SEO strategist, Senior SEO Strategist or similar role.
- Proven experience of creating data-led strategies contributing to business success
- Strong understanding of, and passion for, SEO
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics, as well as internal reporting tools
- Project management
- People management
- Budget / financial management
- Data gathering and analysis
- Strong presentation skills
- Strategic thinking / planning
- Analytical, written and numerical skills
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary will depend on experience. Benefits include working with top clients, health insurance, waterside offices, free fresh fruit, free tea and coffee, free cinema tickets and a 4:30 finish on a Friday.
This is the chance to join a company at an exciting time of change with the opportunity to influence and work on a wide variety of projects internationally.
Keywords: SEO, Strategy, keyword, HTML, CSS, Search, project management, data, marketing, digital, strategist, manager.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.