SEO Manager – Sheffield Agencyref: 3075 NCSURNVC3
- £25,000 – £30,000
Our client is a small, fully integrated International Digital Marketing Agency with a new and exciting venture in the centre of Sheffield where they are building a digital delivery team.
They’re a high end, boutique agency that consist of a family of passionate and extremely switched on individuals with a hunger to achieve their professional and personal goals. Working with a variety of clients in a multitude of industries, there’s never a dull moment and a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a SEO Manager to join them in this period of huge growth.
Our Ideal candidate;
To be part of the team you must have a true passion for the services and industry by simply wanting to be the best at what you do, this means always building on your digital knowledge whether its inside or outside of the offices.
You will have a strong background in proven SEO growth and have the ability to build relationships with clients. You’ll be a big part of the direction for the company and will need to keep on top of the industry trends and developments to help grow the agency internationally.
- Monthly reporting for clients
- SEO Audits, metadata and content optimisation
- Identifying SEO Strategies and campaign plans
- Keyword Research, keyword mapping, competitor analysis
- Undertaking website migrations
- Link analysis
- Producing solutions to content SEO Issues
- Supporting the pitch process for new business
- Analysing Google Analytics for new opportunities / problems for clients
- Assist the Digital Director to map out creative campaign strategies
- Understand Search Engine algorithms and provide feedback to customers in a clear and understandable way
- Share knowledge and new developments within the world of SEO
- Strong background in content optimisation for SEO
- Strong communication skills with the ability to speak with authority to clients
- Strong background in Technical SEO
- Excellent knowledge of SEO best practice
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong knowledge of Data Studio
- Experience in using SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, Advanced Web Ranking, SEM Rush
- Excellent written English
- A second language is highly beneficial (Spanish is ideal)
- Agency experience would be a positive
- A positive attitude to learn and become an industry leading expert
- Ability to outline clear KPIs and performance measurements for success
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They have also just launched an office in the centre of Barcelona so If you are interested in working within a growing team and having amazing career prospects, then this role could be a perfect role for you!
They want the best people on board and offer the following perks to keep the team happy & productive.
- Access to Perkbox
- Attend digital events across the UK
- 1 Hour lunch + 1 Hour professional development time each day for whatever you choose to do
- Your own MacBook
- Visits to Barcelona office every now and again – Just to top up your tan and collaborate with the team
- Performance-based salary reviews
- Revenue and client success generated will be reviewed on a quarterly basis.
They are looking for someone who is ready to advance their career within a highly creative, technically strong company that has some amazing brands and sites to work on.
The company has a great, long term view for all of their people and constantly provide support, development and progression.
Keywords: paid search, SEO Manager, paid social, SEO, digital marketing, google search, content, search vacancies, search jobs.
Commutable from: Bradford, Leeds, Huddersfield, Halifax, Dewsbury, Wakefield, Elland, Sheffield, Barnsley, Doncaster, Chesterfield, South Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.