SEO Lead – Digital Agencyref: 4075 NAJIBSV1
- £35 to £45K (depending on experience)
Our client is a renowned digital agency based in the Centre of Leeds. They deliver a wide range of integrated SEO services to ambitious SMEs, enterprise level eCommerce operations, blue-chips and FTSE 250 listed companies. Their expertise spans across several sectors including travel, ecommerce, igaming, property and finance.
They have a relentless commitment to creativity, a complete focus on the commercial goals of clients and the delivery of data-driven strategies that differentiates them, wins awards and secures the profitable results they achieve for the national and international brands that they are proud to work with.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add multiple positions to their passionate teams.
Our Ideal candidate;
You will be an expert in all aspects of organic search, will be working in a pivotal role within the agency and have experience of managing a wide range of SEO campaigns at the cutting edge of the latest developments in the SEO industry, both in terms of on-site and off-site factors.
As an SEO Lead, you will;
- work on their key client SEO campaigns, devising and implementing innovative SEO strategies and ensuring results are delivered.
- execute and drive strategies forward by building excellent client relationships and proactively seek opportunities to exceed client objectives.
- be responsible for the management and delivery of client SEO work such as on-site, technical audits, and reporting.
- be set clear targets and given SMART goals to further your knowledge and further your progression within the agency.
- maintain day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings.
- develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals, KPIs and objectives for all client campaigns.
- ensure all client requests are met in a timely, professional, and efficient manner, with client expectation managed effectively.
- help lead the development, analysis and performance of our clients’ SEO campaigns.
- work closely with the wider search team on SEO best practice and new approaches taking into consideration the latest Google algorithm updates.
- work closely with the Content & PR team to implement robust off-site strategies to drive performance.
- effectively analyse the on-site/off-site strengths and weaknesses of client campaigns and assess the best strategy to pursue.
- Experience of being the lead SEO within an inhouse company or agency.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEO Monitor, SEMRush, Majestic SEO, Screamingfrog, ahrefs, Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- An avid interest in organic search is essential – they’re a passionate bunch of SEOs and are keen for you to be involved in their discussions, experiments and theorising!
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary will depend on experience. Benefits include working with top clients, company bonus scheme, free health care, waterside offices, free fresh fruit /drinks / snacks / cinema tickets, flexible working and much more.
During the Covid19 restrictions we are 100% remote working.
Keywords: SEO, SEO Lead, senior SEO, seo senior, lead Search, Senior Search, Search Engine Optimisation, Google, marketing, digital agency, seo jobs in Leeds.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.