SEO Executive – Digital Agencyref: 4074 NAJIBSV1
- £30 to £35K (depending on experience)
Our client is a renowned digital agency based in the Centre of Leeds. From SEO, PPC and CRO through to content marketing, and social & PR, they deliver a wide range of integrated services to a multitude of sectors.
They have a relentless commitment to creativity, a complete focus on the commercial goals of clients and the delivery of data-driven strategies that differentiates them, wins awards and secures the profitable results they achieve for the national and international brands that they are proud to work for.
Due to continued growth they are looking to add multiple positions to their passionate teams.
Our Ideal candidate;
As an SEO Executive, you will have worked in an SEO capacity before, delivering and contributing to strategy, keyword research, competitor and gap analysis, link audits and disavow work, landing page optimisation and liaising with clients or senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
You will be focussed on delivering the best possible results for your clients, and can be creative and inventive around finding straightforward solutions for often complex and nebulous problems.
An avid interest in organic search is essential – they’re a passionate bunch of SEOs and they’re keen to involve you in their discussions, experiments and theorising!
- You will be working at pace, on all industry standard tools (Screaming frog, Google Analytics and Google Search Console as an absolute minimum) to produce detailed and useful insights.
- You will be working with many other disciplines, including copywriters, PR and Outreach, Design and Development and Data teams.
- You will be producing meaningful reports for your stakeholders.
- You will be utilising your knowledge of on-page optimisation (technical & content optimisation) and be looking to further your career by acquiring advanced and strategic knowledge through working closely with more experienced members of the team.
- Passion for SEO and overall internet marketing
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong client relationships at various levels
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Experience working with industry standard tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Sitebulb, Majestic
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Salary will depend on experience. Benefits include working with top clients, company bonus scheme, free health care, waterside offices, free fresh fruit /drinks / snacks / cinema tickets, flexible working and much more.
During the Covid19 restrictions we are 100% remote working.
Keywords: SEO, SEO Executive, Search executive, Search, Search Engine Optimisation, Google, marketing, digital agency, seo jobs in Leeds.
Commutable from: Halifax, Brighhouse, Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.