Senior Graphic Designer / Brand Manager– Fashionref: 3047 NSWLBY2
- £30-40K DOE
Our client is a long standing, well known brand within the traditional fashion industry. They have a strong British heritage and combine state of the art technology with generations of expertise to provide an unrivalled know-how to produce British garments of exceptional quality.
They urgently require a Senior Graphic Designer / Brand Manager to join their small but busy marketing team within their factory / inhouse studio based in Keighley.
Senior Graphic Designer
Our ideal candidate:
You will be a creative, multi-talented Creative Graphic Designer at a Senior level with some branding and management experience looking to take the next step in your career.
As the senior graphic designer / Brand Manager you will hold a key role within the company. Your focus will be to work on creative concepts and designs for print and digital from packaging, sales support, patterns, exhibitions marketing to social media PR assets, email campaigns and website CMS system.
They’re looking for someone who is passionate about all things design, has a dynamic portfolio to back up your experience and fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite.
You will primarily be responsible for the creation of designs across a range of medias, so an innovative mind and the ability to work fast are both essential. You’ll also be leading the creative design process for projects, working with the rest of the team to develop ideas and solutions for clients. You’ll be comfortable working under pressure and have the ability both to give direction and work under your own initiative, designing for both offline and online briefs. You will:
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Design for both print and web inc social media, marketing emails with Mail Chimp
- Present design concepts and ideas to the board as well as the Sales & Marketing teams
- Refresh existing email, print and advertising templates with relevant imagery and copy
- Working with photography and managing the image libraries
- Company website designs for content and presentation
- Management and leadership of junior members
Senior Creative Designer
Ideally, you’ll have similar experience in a design / marketing / agency and a relevant degree in Graphic Design or similar, but personality is what’s most important here.
You’ll need to be positive, have a great sense of humour and be willing to go the extra mile! Your personality will mean that you’ll find it easy to get along with colleagues, pulling your weight as part of a successful team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet demanding deadlines
- Have an organised mind, the ability to manage, drive and deliver projects and be a fast learner
- Have good time management
- A team player / Collaborative working
- An eye for detail
- Photography / Video skills would be a bonus
- Use Adobe creative suite like a pro (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- You must possess an excellent understanding of artwork, print, production and finishing processes
- Excellent creative conceptualisation, visual communication and branding skills
- A passion for being creative and design as a discipline
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Competitive salary with great opportunity to progress.
Established company background with traditional background and family environment.
This is the perfect opportunity for you experience a fast paced and dynamic company and explore the fashion and crafts industries.
Keywords: Senior Graphic design, Senior Creative designer, brand manager, brand management, digital design, creative designer, fashion design, retail, crafts, brochure design, retail design, graphic design jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Keighley, Bradford, Skipton, Halifax, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.