Senior eCommerce Consultant – Digital Agencyref: 4036 INBN9SC
- £35K to 40K depending on experience
Our client is a specialist digital agency that has been delivering cutting edge web projects for renowned clients for over a decade. They combine creative innovation, commercial expertise and technological brilliance to achieve growth and ROI for their clients. They’re looking for a talented Senior eCommerce Consultant to join their team asap.
Our ideal candidate;
This role would suit someone who has been responsible for managing an eCommerce website(s) in-house or a similar role in an agency.
The role is often called things such as eCommerce Manager, Merchant Success Manager, Product Manager (although within eCommerce) or similar.
It will Involve elements of project management, account management, UX Consultancy, Business Analyst, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Digital Marketing so you will need to be
– A natural leader
– Great communicator
– Organised & logical
– Driven & ambitions
– Happy to get stuck-in/roll your sleeves up
- Deliver continued eCommerce success to mid-market/enterprise clients
– Ensure a deep understanding of your clients’ businesses, products, challenges and objectives
– Learn about your client’s customers and their needs through quantitative and qualitative research
– Advise clients on their end-to-end eCommerce strategy including product range, pricing strategies, market segmentation, promotional innovation, brand positioning and marketing communications
– Advise clients on eCommerce processes and technology including sales channels, delivery partners, payment providers, returns policy, distance selling regulations etc.
– Share responsibility for the day-to-day trading of your client’s webstores including achieving sales, margin and conversion targets to maximise profit
– Provide creative ideas and actionable recommendations to drive eCommerce growth
– Deliver effective user experience, usability, conversion, performance and SEO improvements
– Optimise revenue through key user journeys using controlled testing e.g. multi-variant testing
– Use best-practice marketing principles to effectively merchandise clients’ stores and drive sales
– Review and provide insightful feedback on digital channel performance
– Provide clients’ in-house sales and marketing teams with eCommerce support and advice
– Demonstrate eCommerce success to internal and external stakeholders through pre-agreed KPIs
– Ensure high client satisfaction by building relationships through regular meetings and communication
- Play a key role in the development of complex eCommerce stores
– Meet with internal and external stakeholders to understand key project objectives and deliverables
– Map out key user journeys to meet the needs of clients’ customers and align with platform capability
– Find innovative solutions to new eCommerce challenges
– Manage UX and creative design process with UX designers to deliver best-in-class experiences
– Present prototypes, wireframes and visual designs to internal and external stakeholders
– Plan and manage effective content and data migration from existing websites
– Ensure projects are delivered in line with current performance, quality, and SEO best practice
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful site launch
– Demonstrate project success to internal and external stakeholders through monitoring of KPIs
- Provide eCommerce and UX consultancy to the wider business
– Support the sales team by contributing to enquiries, pitches and proposals
– Support Marketing Comms Manager in the production of impressive case studies and awards entries
– Provide colleagues with support and advice on all things UX, SEO and digital marketing
- Continuing professional development
– Consistently lead by example in terms of performance, attitude and professionalism
– Retain an in-depth understanding of core technologies, eCommerce principles and UX design
– Actively mentor colleagues transferring experience, expertise and knowledge to the wider team
– Keep up to date with the latest eCommerce best practice ecommerce without limits
– Adhere to workplace policies and procedures to maintain efficiency & professionalism
– Additional tasks, projects and training as agreed with your line manager
Merchant Success Manager
- Strong eCommerce background
- Experience of Google Analytics, onsite merchandising, user testing, user research
- Onsite/technical SEO, PPC/Adwords, digital marketing, Shopify, Webflow (not essential but of interest)
- Ability to juggle multiple workstreams
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Managing effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Commercially minded
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without close supervision, managing your own workload
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large agency means access to great benefits and social events as well as a comprehensive progression plan.
The head office has a lively exciting atmosphere and a modern work life balance which includes flexible and remote working possibilities.
Your primary place of work will be at our Harrogate or Leeds office.
Keywords: eCommerce manager, eCommerce Consultant, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, merchant success manager, analytics, consultancy, digital shopping, digital jobs in Leeds, eCommerce roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.