Search Account Manager – Agency (remote)ref: 4062 KNOASGI
- £27K to £39K DOE
Our client is an award-winning digital marketing agency specialising in Search & Social Media Marketing. For over a decade they have grown the team and built systems that delivers excellence in customer delivery and customer service for clients across a wide range of sectors.
They are looking for an account manager with SEO and PPC experience to join their specialist team.
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking to recruit for a remote position as an Account Manager (which isn’t sales based). You will need to have SEO and PPC experience (but doesn’t need to be a thought leader), and would need to know how to strategise for clients and communicate with them, as well as manage a team.
SEO and PPC
You will need to lead and develop a portfolio of client accounts while managing a team of like-minded GIANTS. The role will require experience in PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimisation, Outreach Strategy and Social Media, as well as an overall marketing strategy and account development.
You’ll have the full support of the Client Service team, the Associate Client Services Director and the Head of Data in order to achieve these goals.
Customer service skills are essential and the role will require you to be responsible for and take ownership of a number of high-value accounts. They want you to join the team raring to go and to constantly develop – pushing yourself, the team, and the business to greater levels of customer satisfaction through dedication to the role.
Search Marketing Manager
- Extensive knowledge of PPC, SEO and Social (preferable)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Both written and spoken English to a high standard
- Strong analytical skills
- A keen ability to problem solve and find solutions
- Prioritisation, time and workload management
- Evidenced passion for digital marketing essential
- Google Adwords Professional Certified
- Experience in managing a team (desirable)
- Use of SEO diagnostics & outreach tools
- Use of social management tools (desirable)
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
- Salary £27,000 to £39,000 DOE
- Epic working space, including bar, gaming areas, (currently covid banned ball pit), and more.
- Free office drinks & snacks
- EAP Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Discounts and Shopping Rewards
- Weekly Training, conferences, external training
- Monthly Team Lunches
- Social days & nights out
- Unlimited Holiday
- Flexible working
- Profit Share
- Annual Rise
- 6 Monthly Performance and Pay reviews
This role is available as 100% remote working, so being comfortable working from home is essential. You’re welcome to continue work in their large offices in Folkstone too if you live locally!
Keywords: Search manager, search marketing manager, digital account manager, search AM, ppc manager, seo manager, senior search, account manager, online marketing, digital marketing, remote jobs in search.
Commutable from: Folkstone, Sandgate, Dover, Ashford, Aylesham, Bilsington, Dymchurch, Elham, Kent.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.