PR & Social Media Manager – AGENCYref: 3018 NHSAPRB
- 25K to 30K Negotiable Depending on Experience
Our client is a Top 50 Prolific North PR agency based in Central York for the past 30 years, with a team that’s experienced, creative, friendly and professional. Their client base spans the building products, property and construction, food processing, manufacturing, legal and professional services sectors.
They’re looking for a PR & Social Media Manager with ambition to develop and grow with their business; who will hit the ground running and make a real impact in their small and friendly team.
Our Ideal candidate;
They’re looking for someone who will relish the opportunity to work in the B2B arena to help engage key audiences and shape industry opinions of their clients.
You’ll have a strong PR and social media background and be given your own client accounts to manage and grow. You’ll be required to work closely with other members of their team to plan and execute integrated marketing strategies, blending various elements – chiefly social media, PR, and content.
You’ll need to be great at coming up with creative ideas for launching new products, explaining the benefits of products and services to a technical audience, publicising events and telling clients’ stories to a B2B audience through a range of different channels.
Social Media Manager
- Working with companies in the building products, food processing, legal, manufacturing and telecoms industries
- Quickly getting under the skin of clients’ businesses to understand their world, customers, stakeholders, challenges and opportunities
- Working alongside account managers and directors to proactively develop publicity ideas
- Writing and placing news stories, features, comment and opinion pieces in regional and trade media
- Researching and writing content for owned, earned and paid channels
- Working with production teams to project manage the development of video, web and design content
- Email marketing
- Managing and measuring social media activity
- Being actively involved in client meetings, photo shoots, industry and client events
- Campaign monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Getting involved in new business meetings and pitches.
Digital PR Manager
- Experienced in the sectors mentioned
- A team player
- Organised and able to manage multiple projects
- Friendly and flexible
- Commercially aware
- Articulate and able to communicate at all levels
- Enthusiastic and have a passion for PR and social media
- Ambitious and willing to immerse yourself in client campaigns
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
They offer a negotiable salary dependent on experience and some phenomenal benefits so if you’re looking to join a strategic, creative and straight talking company who really looks after their people, apply now!
Keywords: PR Agency, Account executive, social media executive, PR executive, blogging, Digital PR, SEO, B2B, PR jobs.
Commutable from: Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, York, Thirsk, Knaresborough, Wetherby, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.