Part Time Digital Marketer – Inhouseref: 4027 NKSMSAPH
- £23 to £28K Pro rata
Our client is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of creative promotional products. They have a strong portfolio of satisfied clients across the globe and have long established relationships with specialist suppliers and manufacturers of printed corporate items in the UK, Europe and the Far East. They require a Part Time Digital Marketer to assist with all aspects of content and social advertising.
Part Time Digital Marketing
You will be responsible for the execution of the online marketing initiatives to support the lead generation, branding and social media objectives of the company and will report directly to the board.
You will proactively use innovative online techniques and programs to ensure the company is maximising its online presence.
- Creating and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing and growing the online marketing database.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Creating and managing of content for social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram as well as sponsored advertising.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing.
- Work with external agencies, designers, web developers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media is a must.
- This role will suit an individual with a good background in digital marketing with an eye for detail.
- Experience in customer engagement and brand building would also be beneficial
- You must also be able to implement and optimise social media to deliver a highly effective response across all digital channels and platforms
- The ability to continually analyse campaign performance and take appropriate strategic action to maximise results and explore all opportunities
- Great copywriting ability
- Strong knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
- Experience in paid advertising
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
This role is perfect for an established digital marketer looking for part time work and flexibility.
Keywords: social media, Digital Manager, Digital Marketing, Content Manager, online marketing, facebook, twitter, instagram, analytics, paid advertising, Yorkshire jobs, part time.
Commutable from: Leeds, Sheffield, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Halifax, Holmfirth, Doncaster, Rotherham, York, Bradford, Halifax, West Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.