Packaging Specialist – Global Brandref: 4054 NUISVCR
- £40K to £45K Negotiable depending on experience
Our Client is a global brand in their specialist market and a cherished retailer that is at the onset of large growth due to continued successful results. A British brand and manufacturer, they are based in Skipton and looking for a Packaging Specialist to join the team.
Fixed Term Contract (12 months)
They’re looking to find a Packaging Specialist who will lead the transformation project to introduce new packaging across the full company product range. Your core responsibility will be to audit the current packaging processes to identify opportunities for change and introduce new sustainable materials to their packaging at all levels.
You will also assess their supply chain to identify cost savings and better processes as well as
work with the design team to introduce a new house-style to roll out across all new products.
You will be able to demonstrate an understanding of retail, brand design and project management. You will possess:
- Ability to multi-task both independently and within a team, working at pace with first-rate attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great networking skills – ability to build relationships with all cross-functional colleagues including in-house and external agency partners
- Strong experience within packaging and a deep understanding of the packaging process
- Able to deal with complex problems to enable you to understand and analyse process and technical aspects, then translate information into simple concepts, communicating effectively to meet the overall project and business strategies.
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large family orientated company means access to great services such as a comprehensive healthcare scheme, pensions and more.
The studio is very friendly and the team are looking for someone who can be as passionate about the company as they are.
There is an aim within the business to keep a work life balance, so after hours working is regarded as unusual but does happen when deadlines require it.
Keywords: Packaging manager, Packaging planner, retail packaging, packaging specialist, Branding, retail trends, packaging projects, planning, packaging designer, retail.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Skipton, Harrogate, Bradford, Halifax, Brighouse, Barnsley, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire.
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.