Online Trading Co-ordinator / Manager – Agencyref: 4041 INBN9SC
- £35K to 40K depending on experience
Our client is a specialist digital agency that has been delivering cutting edge web projects for renowned clients for over a decade. They combine creative innovation, commercial expertise and technological brilliance to achieve growth and ROI for their clients. They’re looking for an Online Trading Co-ordinator / Manager to join their team asap.
Online Trading Co-ordinator
Our ideal candidate;
This role would suit someone who has been responsible for co-ordinating / managing an eCommerce website(s) in-house or a similar role in an agency.
It will involve elements of project management, account management, UX Consultancy, Business Analyst, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Digital Marketing so you will need to be
– Excellent Multitasker
– Great communicator
– Organised & logical
– Driven & ambitions
– Happy to get stuck-in/roll your sleeves up
Online Trading Manager
- Deliver continued eCommerce success to mid-market/enterprise clients
– Ensure a deep understanding of your clients’ businesses, products, challenges and objectives
– Learn about your client’s customers and their needs through quantitative and qualitative research
– Advise clients on eCommerce processes and technology including sales channels, delivery partners, payment providers, returns policy, distance selling regulations etc.
– Share responsibility for the day-to-day trading of your client’s webstores including achieving sales, margin and conversion targets to maximise profit
– Provide creative ideas and actionable recommendations to drive eCommerce growth
– Review and provide insightful feedback on digital channel performance
– Provide clients’ in-house sales and marketing teams with eCommerce support and advice
– Demonstrate eCommerce success to internal and external stakeholders through pre-agreed KPIs
- Play a key role in the development of complex eCommerce stores
– Meet with internal and external stakeholders to understand key project objectives and deliverables
– Find innovative solutions to new eCommerce challenges
– Present prototypes, wireframes and visual designs to internal and external stakeholders
– Plan and manage effective content and data migration from existing websites
– Ensure projects are delivered in line with current performance, quality, and SEO best practice
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure successful site launch
- Continuing professional development
– Consistently lead by example in terms of performance, attitude and professionalism
– Retain an in-depth understanding of core technologies, eCommerce principles and UX design
– Keep up to date with the latest eCommerce best practice ecommerce without limits
– Adhere to workplace policies and procedures to maintain efficiency & professionalism
- eCommerce background
- Experience of Google Analytics, onsite merchandising, user testing, user research
- Onsite/technical SEO, PPC/Adwords, digital marketing, Shopify, Webflow (not essential but of interest)
- Ability to juggle multiple workstreams
- Flexible, adaptable approach
- Excellent organisational skills
- Managing effective working relationships
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Commercially minded
- Proactive, self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work without close supervision, managing your own workload
What’s in it for you apart from an amazing job opportunity?
Being a part of a large agency means access to great benefits and social events as well as a comprehensive progression plan.
The head office has a lively exciting atmosphere and a modern work life balance which includes flexible and remote working possibilities.
Your primary place of work will be at our Harrogate or Leeds office.
Keywords: Online Trading Co-ordinator, Trading Manager, digital agency, creative agency, ecommerce, e-Commerce, success manager, growth manager, online manager, digital manager, digital jobs in Leeds, eCommerce roles in West Yorkshire.
Commutable from: Leeds, York, Harrogate, Bradford, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Wetherby, Knaresborough, Castleford, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Barnsley, West Yorkshire
Important information before applying for the role:
By applying for this role you authorise us to add your details to our secure ATS system so that we can contact you via email / phone to provide more information about this / similar roles and industry news.